This shared room is great for anyone looking for a great location, near everything(walking distance) beaches, downtown and restaurants. Only steps from Steps, Tres Palmas and Carta Buena. Very safe and private.
Winter rates: Dec-April
1. The use of the kitchen is limited to cooking a light breakfast from 8-10am, and for warming up or cooking a small dinner for the guest. (Please wash dishes immediately after cooking)
2. Please wash dishes immediate after consumption to insure keep the place free of ants and other tropical insects.
3. Please be sure to bring any personal items that you might need, including hair dryer.
4. There is a place in the refrigerator for your food. I will provide the first gallon of water and coffee during your stay. There is a great grocery store for you to obtain the things you will need while visiting otherwise.
5. ONLY upon approval from host, you may bring company into the property. Please remember that this is my home and safety it’s very important.
6. Under no circumstances you may bring an extra person to spend the night, this is considered a bridge of safety and disruption of the host’s space.
7. The hour of 11:00 pm is considered quite time, which means please be mindful of the loud noises and voice. Please keep the front gate closed at all times with the lock/
8. Always take your key with you when you leave the property. ( Although this is a very safe area, it’s always better to be cautious).
9. The property is shared with me (the hostess) and sometimes other Airbnb guests, for this reason it’s very important to not bring anyone to the property that has not been previously authorized by the host. (again, this is a very important safety precaution since it makes the property vulnerable to strangers).
10. My home is here for your enjoyment but cannot be the place to have gatherings of people or parties. My space is very sacred and it’s only shared with those I welcome as my guests. (Again for the safety of all) No parties are allowed. You may go to the beach with your guests or choose other locations.
11. Smoking: Smoking is only allowed on the designated area, please place cigarette butts in the ashtray only.
12. There are big trash bins outside of the property where you can place your trash daily.
13. We are trying to reduce our carbon footprint: Please turn off fans when leaving the room and unplug any chargers, laptops, etc.
14. Please do not flush personal care items on the toilet.
У этого хозяина 109 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi guys!! Thank you for reviewing my listing! I am very easy going and relaxed. I was born in Puerto Rico and recently returned after living on the mainland for several years. I have many passions but among many I love to meet new people, travel and challenges. I am very proud of my little Rincon and always make sure that people leave here talking about their amazing experience... come and visit my little piece of heaven...you will fall in love!!
My little Rosie, which you see mentioned in almost all the reviews, passed away on January, 2014 RIP my little angel...she left however, a little outdoor kitty whom I am almost sure is half cat/dog. I named him Popcorn. He will never replace the fun and joy from Rosie, but he will surely make you laugh. ( I never been a cat person, but Popcorn has changed my mind) :)
I also teach Spanish as a second language and can customized your experience while you are here!
Let me share Rincon with you, our amazing and unique town full of beauty and history. I will be honored to be your host!