A newly refurbished modern and functional double room, more suited to visitors for tourism and functions, or stays for work purposes. Brand new bed with orthopaedic mattress.
Within walking distance (5 minutes) to a pub restaurant, sit in fish and chip shops and a cafe. Plenty of takeaways within the area.
A comfortable walk to the town centre, with numerous bars and restaurants, the train station and other amenities.
Home is shared with two happy cats, but the bedroom is a cat free zone!
Our home is on a cul de sac, and features off road parking. It has a small but well appointed garden for you to relax in.
Use of garden furniture is no problem. The garden gets a lot of sun throughout the day.
The lounge is available for you to use.
Please feel free to use allocated items in the kitchen, and microwave, however I would appreciate no cooking of main meals.
Simple breakfast items, such as toast, butter, jam, cereals and milk etc will be made available to you, and please help yourself to tea and coffee.
Washing machine and tumble dryer are available should you need them for occasional items on a quick wash.
Общение с гостями
I am home at certain times dependent on my working hours, my schedule will be displayed. If I am not home, a number will be provided to call for any issues, along with an appointed person should you need any advice.
A folder containing useful local information is provided.
Другие важные подробности
My two cats are very friendly, but are house cats, and do not leave the house. They will occasionally attempt a break for freedom, and your dilligence in thwarting their plans is appreciated!
Your bedroom is a 'cat free' zone, however if you leave your door open, you may find you have a new friend and bed warmer!
- my home is more suitable for tourism purposes, events or work stays.
-Additional 'visitors' to the property are not allowed.
- The kitchen and bathroom should be left clean and tidy as you found it.
- Smoking is allowed in the garden only, and nowhere within the house.
- Please be considerate of neighbours.
- Please be considerate to my two house cats, who are not permitted to go out.
- This is a working household, and it is appreciated that you are quiet after 10pm. This is not a 'party' home, so please do not keep late hours. Discretion will be given for functions etc..
- Bathroom will be unavailable between 0630 and 0645 on days that I am at work.
- Please only park in allocated space, or on the road. Be mindful of other people parking in the area.