Very clean, comfortable and roomy with luxurious, newer Queen bed and private, attached bath.
Easy on/off I-75.
Safest neighborhood in the area.
Close to USF, Moffitt (3.3 mi), Busch Gardens, V.A. Hospital, MOSI.
Near city bus stop.
Minutes to downtown Tampa (9.7 mi), Clearwater Beach (29 mi), 53 mi to Disney World.
Feel at home and relax in your own cozy, clean, and quiet mini-master suite with comfy Queen sized bed and attached private bath.
Close to everything but tucked away in a sanctuary surrounded by woods, parks and nature.
Close to Verizon Data Center (walking distance), Moffitt, USF, Florida Hospital, James Haley VA Hospital, and right off I=75.
Also nearby is Busch Gardens/Adventure Island, MOSI, Lettuce Lake and kayaking at the nearby Hillsborough River (1 mi).
Quiet, open, light, warm, clean, comfortable and spacious 2 story, 2,000 square foot family home. Slow down with an evening stroll through the peaceful Southern oak tree filled neighborhood on sidewalks or take a morning run on the nearby jogging/walking/biking path. Enjoy the nature trails and jogging/walking/biking paths at nearby (less than 1 mi) Lettuce Lake Park, perfect for bird-watching and a picnic, or kayak the Hillsborough River.
Close to everything. House is just 3.3 mi from Moffitt, USF campus and MOSI and 3.5 mi to James Haley VA Hospital.
Living room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Laundry, upstairs open seating area, driveway for off-street parking.
Общение с гостями
I'm available to help with questions. I will interact with guests as much or as little as you like. I work from home, so I am available periodically throughout the day and evening.
Другие важные подробности
Complimentary coffee and Netflix.
- Fragrance and scent-free home strictly enforced due to serious health problems of the host. Please, absolutely no perfumes, colognes, strong scented deodorants, lotions, hair products or other scented products use.
- Quiet hours after 10 pm.
- No shoes in house, shoes are left at the front door.
- Turn off lights after leaving a room and cut the outside lights after returning to the house.
- Lock door upon exiting and returning. Return key to host upon checkout. (ask host about early checkout procedures)
- No smokers please, not even outdoor smokers.
- All guests are welcome to use the kitchen when available and are expected to clean up after themselves when finished.
- Common courtesy to the occupants in the home is mandatory, which means respectfully cleaning up after oneself, returning items to their storage, and pushing in one's chair when finished at the table.
- Food, drinks and condiments/seasonings are NOT provided. Please provide your own food, drinks and condiments/seasonings.
- There is limited refrigerator space provided for guests and no additional space is available.
- Washer and dryer can be used when available from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm, and 6:00 until 9:00 pm Mon-Fri, 9:00 am until 9:00 pm Sat, and 9:00 am until 6:00 pm Sunday only. Any requests outside those hours can be made to the host.
- Please limit your laundry use to no more than twice during a week long stay, and once during a weekend stay. Laundry detergent is provided for your convenience.
- Please recycle paper, plastic, cans, etc.
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы