We invite you to stay in our home in the middle of beautiful Valby.
The apartment is perfect for a family, located 2 minutes from Valby Station, 15 minute walk to the Zoo, close to parks and green areas. Two minute walk to shopping center and library.
Take-away options litterally across the street, cafés, bars and restaurants around the corner. Access to two adult bikes, two childrens bikes and Christiania bike.
You will be sharing the apartment with our two cats, Spike and Stoffer.
Very large apartment with:
- Two bathrooms, one with shower and bath tub
- Childrens room with big bunk beds, large enough for adults
- Office with desk, TV room with cable TV, Netflix and Viaplay
- Large living room/dining room with access to two balconies
- Access to barbecue on one of the balconies
- Fully equipped kitchen. Tea, coffee and basic cooking ingredients available.
- You are welcome to use our bikes, as well as our Christiania bike, which seats two children. Perfect for getting around Copenhagen!
The building is very secure with door phone and locked court yard
Very centrally located, the train is two minutes away and takes you directly to the city centre in just ten minutes.
Общение с гостями
We will leave contact information to people in the building, who can help you if you have any problems.
Другие важные подробности
Taking care of our two cats Spike and Stoffer requires feeding them min. twice a day, emptying the litter box twice a day, and letting them in and out from the balconies. They will probably keep to themselves if you are only here a few nights, but will warm up to you the longer you are here. Spike especially.
- No loud music after 10 PM
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
34 year old mother of two, living in Copenhagen with my husband. I work in communications, love the cinema and do a lot of volunteer work in the community.
Easy going and calm.