Newly renovated 2 private bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom with its own entrance. Located 5-7 min. off the Hwy 50 in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Harley friendly. Close to restaurants, golf, rafting, hiking, biking, skiing, museums, gold mines, casinos, and parks. Its 4.5 miles to downtown historic Placerville, 9.1 miles to Apple Hill, 64 miles to South Lake Tahoe, 54 miles from Sacramento, and 6.2 Miles to Coloma with wine tasting surrounding the area.
Newly renovated private clean bedroom adjoining a new bathroom with it's own private entrance from a second room. A small coffee area. Mini refrigerator and freezer, microwave, toaster oven, hot pad, heater, Keurig coffee maker, and a pack and play. 1 king size bed in one room. A salt water pool and newly landscaped back yard is now available to use..
Private entrance to a clean bedroom that will be used only for entering and exiting and a second private bedroom with 1 bathroom with a new shower. The back yard, beautiful deck with a country view and pool is available. Please let me know if you will want to use the pool area so I can give you your privacy. My boys are here 50% of the time and want to respect both our privacies.
Общение с гостями
I'm usually home but like to give you your privacy.
Другие важные подробности
I have a very friendly dog. Let me know if I need to lock him up before you arrive or he will most likely greet you. You enter into the 2nd room. The 1st bedroom has most of the amenities with the king size bed. That is the room you pay for, for 2 people. The second bedroom has a queen size bed. Please do not sleep in it unless you want to pay $25 extra for it. $50 for 4 people.
- - 1. Smoking is not allowed. Any smoking in or near the premises will be considered damage to the property.
2. People other then the guest may not stay overnight in the property without owner's prior approval. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest and are not responsible for the accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises . By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are allowed only when its ok'd by the owner and created. DO NOT LEAVE PETS UNATTENDED
7. Parking is limited to 1-2 vehicle(s).
8. Housekeeping : There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units and we ask that you DO NOT wash linens yourself.
9. Water and Septic : The [property] is on a city public water and waste systems. Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. Additionally, as California is in a drought, please be judicious with your water usage and do not waste water.
10. Quiet hours - quiet hours are from 10pm until 8am.
11. All guests agree to check-in and check-out dates.
12. No diving into pool.
13. Children are welcome however this is not baby or toddler proof. Children need to be supervised at all times.
Live life to the fullest One day at a time.
I'm crazy about my 2 boys and dog Shilo
I enjoy the outdoors, hiking, biking, golfing, skiing, water sports and healthy living.