Luminous and quiet flat in the earth of Paris, with a basket of organic vegetables every week. Vegetarian and vegans welcolme !
This flat is very well located to visit Paris, to go out in the evening or to go work or study.
(The vegetables' basket is every Tuesday evening at Amap du Marais, rue Vertbois, next to the flat. The condition to have it is that someone (me or you) can go collect the vegetables.)
Subway : 3, 5, 8, 9, 11. (RER A, B, C, D, airports, stations with quick connexions)
- Quiet people only
- You have to go up the handle of the flush to stop the water after using it ;
- If you use the washer, don't hang up clothes on doors (because the painting of the doors goes away in that case) ;
- To use electric plates, you have to turn the timer button (check it is off when you go out)
- Close the windows before leaving and close the curtains slowly ;
- The electric heaters under the windows do not function any more (but I think you won't need them).
-To turn the light on in the bathroom, there is a small lamp inside or a button outside that you can turn on with a switch button on the left wall (in the closet). There are two lamps in the bedroom (the lamp on the wall, with the big switch is broken).
- Don't let the shower head hanging on the wall fixation because the fixation will fall.
- Be kind with my stuff !