This inlaw unit is in Allentown (National Historic District). Walking distance to over 50 restaurants and night spots as well as the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus and light rail Metro train. Easy access to Downtown for Sabres games, concerts and the waterfront
Just 2 minutes from the direct highway to Niagara Falls
Allentown is home to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, museums, shops, art galleries and a free First Friday Gallery Walk
The apartment features a new queen size bed, dressers with ample drawer space for storing clothing during your stay as well as ample closet space with hangers.
A private entrance as well as private entry hall allows convenient and secure access to the living space.
A coffee maker is located in the kitchen with complimentary coffee and tea along with half and half in the refrigerator for guests.
A fully equipped kitchen includes a full size stove, oven and refrigerator along with glasses, plates, bowls, mugs, serving dishes and pots and pans for cooking if desired.
Guests will have private use of the entire apartment during their stay.
- This listing accommodates a maximum of two (2) guests. We do not charge additional fees for people over the first guest but please respect that more than 2 persons cannot be accommodated for a reservation.
- Guests may not check in after Midnight. Please be sure to arrange your travel schedule accordingly.
- Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the apartment or on the property, including the front porch or back yard.
- Coffee and and a variety of teas are available and guests may help themselves. Guests may make full use of the kitchen but are asked to please discard or take away any unused items before checking out.
- A charging outlet with USB ports and all standard phone charging jacks is available to charge phones and tablets.
- Guests are asked to please wash any pots/pans, glasses and dishes used. Clean dishes may be left in the strainer by the sink.
- Need directions, dinner suggestions or other information, just ask. The apartment owner is close by and will gladly help out with requests.
- Although the apartment is separate, with a private entrance, we are hosting in our house. Therefore we ask that all guests have a clear photograph showing your face. Requests to stay will not be accepted if guests do not have a clear profile photograph.
- Guests are asked to take shoes off and leave in the secure, private entrance hall. Carpeting and bathroom tile are all new.
У этого хозяина 32 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы