The James on Division offers cool urban living in Nashville’s Gulch neighborhood. What’s the Gulch neighborhood? It’s a dynamic urban area full of delicious award-winning restaurants, unique retail shops, and a variety of bars and music venues to make for a lively nightlife. The James puts you in the perfect location to experience all Nashville has to offer, starting with the Gulch neighborhood.
You’ll find comfort and modern amenities in your 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom STAY at The James on Division. A full kitchen, complete with gas and stainless steal appliances and quartz countertops is the perfect place to whip up a meal or two. Your unit has cable television and wifi so you’ll be entertained and connected. At the end of the day, you can catch some much needed sleep in either the king size bed provided in the master bedroom or the queen size bed in the second bedroom. For your convenience, you’ll also find an in-unit washer and dryer. Your stay at The James means you’ll be in a hip urban area, walking distance from a variety of food and entertainment options. While you’re out exploring the city, you can take comfort in knowing that you have a safe place close by to return to at the end of the day.
2 bedrooms with 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 1 queen sleeper sofa
1,057 square feet
Central heating and air conditioner
Stainless steel appliances
Общение с гостями
Our dedicated Customer Service agents are on hand 24/7 and are committed to making sure you have the best experience possible!
Другие важные подробности
You will receive your check in instructions from Stay Alfred via email 3 days prior to arrival. Please contact us directly with any questions. Enjoy your stay!
- 1. Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property.
- 2. Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
- 3. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am.
- 4. Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
- 5. Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes.
- 6. Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Stay Alfred or Airbnb. Please contact Stay Alfred directly for any needed items.
- 7. Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit unless previously arranged.
- 8. Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early check in or late check out.
У этого хозяина 4019 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Stay Alfred was created based on the idea of offering short term rentals at an unbelievable price while making the booking process easy and problem free. Stay Alfred acquires properties in high-end buildings and condominiums in the best locations to ensure your stay is satisfying and you want to come back. Since we value your return business, we always offer discounts to those who stay in any of our units time after time. We want you to feel at home when you stay with us and that’s why you will always be greeted with a professionally cleaned unit and quality furnishings. We welcome feedback in any kind of way to ensure we are meeting the needs of everyone!
We cater to:
Extended stay In Denver, Seattle, and Portland
Insurance and Job Relocation
Events and Weddings
Military Training and PCS
Pet Friendly Vacationers