This beautiful Bluegreen timeshare has the best location. It's right in the middle of everything. You'll feel right at home at the Lodge Alley Inn. Pine floors, red brick walls, intimate parlors with fireplaces. Victorian-style blends old-world charm in the common living areas with modern kitchen and baths.
If you've never stayed at a Bluegreen resort, you will be extremely impressed. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
- Parking is $22/night
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 10 a.m.
- Pre-check in: We welcome guests arriving prior to the 4pm check-in time. Anytime after Noon, guests may complete pre-check in paperwork, unload bags, and have their car parked by the valet service. When the room is ready, the resort will call the guest’s cell phone. Pre-check in helps avoid the long waits for check in and valet service typical at 4pm.
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Pets allowed? No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
- Smoking policy: No smoking inside. Subject to $300 fine
- Parking: Off-site valet parking $18/day for owners, $22/day all other guests. One vehicle per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorcycles or oversized vehicles allowed. Owners and guests may park in the Public Parking garage for a flat rate of $16/night, however if the car is moved, an hourly rate will apply. The $16/night rate at the parking garage is only if the car is not moved during the 12 hour period.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
I'm a singer songwriter that loves to travel. I'm very respectful of others and I'm really into being friendly.
I mostly look on for places to stay, but I'm trying out AirBnB because of a lot of people talking about how great it is.