Об этом жилье
Do you dream of living on a farm? You will love our home! Inspired by farmhouse charm and sea breezes we chose the most comfortable, clean, fresh furnishings to highlight our classic high ceilings and wood trim. Oversized picture windows provide ample natural light, and the chef's kitchen is a dream for creating meals for your family, group gatherings, or a quick picnic for the road. We are situated in the tulip fields closer to La Conner than Mount Vernon. We are an hour's drive from Seattle.
Our home is stocked with toys, books, dvds, puzzles, board games and outdoor games for your enjoyment. We provide WiFi, and have a large flat screen television with a Roku. We also have safe storage for your bikes and other outdoor equipment, including your boat(s). There are two long swings and a rope swing, and a large gazebo with a table and chairs and a brand new propane grill for barbecues. We have Adirondacks for reading under the trees, enjoying the sunset, watching the horses play in the pastures, bird watching and star gazing. From the gnome who lives in the tree stump to the frogs in the garden, there's always something new to discover at Pink Luna Farm.
Guest will have access to the entire home, the gazebo and the yard. We do have a nest camera mounted near the porch for safety while we are not at the home, and to check for package delivery. We will not be using the camera to monitor our guests, and there are no cameras inside the home.
Общение с гостями
I am happy to help with your trip planning and available to answer any questions, but will not be on the property so that you will have complete privacy.
Другие важные подробности
Our farm is situated in the middle of the Skagit Valley. We are close to La Conner, a charming small town on the water with great restaurants and bars, two highly regarded museums, antique stores, art galleries and local high end stores. We are 20 minutes from Anacortes, and 20 minutes from Mt. Vernon.
All of these lovely small towns host many local events throughout the year including festivals and concerts.
Deception Pass is a short drive away, and our home would also be a good jumping off point to explore the San Juan Islands.
We are a hour's drive from Blaine at the Canadian border.
- Please remove shoes in the house, farms are dusty places.
- We have a septic tank, no food down the drain, and that includes scraps and coffee grounds. No paper products go down the toilet, only toilet paper can be flushed.
- The barn and pasture are off-limits to guests, as getting too close to the horses can be a safety issue. Please sign the waiver located in the house guide manual on the counter and leave for the owners. This form protects us, our guests and our animal friends.
- Please be mindful of the neighbors, no loud noise after midnight. Sound travels across the valley, and our neighbors are hardworking people who rise early.
- Our house does have stairs, and this might be prohibitive for differently abled guests. Caution is advised.
- Always use bath fans when showering, this helps prevent moisture build up.
- Always use oven fan while cooking.
- Please dispose of your trash in the grey plastic trashcan outside the back door when you leave. Please take any diapers or other garbage that can be considered hazardous with you. There are two bins, blue for recycling and grey for garbage. There is also a compost bin in the kitchen next to the sink, please empty that into the locking silver trashcan at the back of the house. It must be locked to keep out critters. Thank you for keeping our home fresh and clean.
- Be aware that old farmhouses attract bugs and other critters. We ask that you keep the doors closed and the windows screened. We do not have a problem with pests, and we hope never to have a problem with them.
- Guests with infants or children who are not potty trained must haul out used diapers and assorted items, we do not have regular trash pickup.
- Any hazardous material must be removed from property, including used sanitary items.
- Barn cats live on the property, they are not permitted in the house
- We will approve family gatherings and small BBQ's on a case-by-case basis.
- There is a red bin for dirty towels and laundry next to the washing machine.
- Please leave the duvets and comforter in the bedrooms unless there has been a spill that needs to be addressed immediately. If spills occur please clean them up promptly and wash the items in question. There are laundry soap and cleaning products in the home.
- No access to the roof through the attic is permitted, the widow's peak is not safe.
- Please do not smoke close to the home or in the gardens, summers can be dry and fire is always a risk. No smoking of any kind is permitted in the house.
- Please notify us immediately if any breakage or damage occurs
- Please turn off all lights and fans, remove window screens and close windows and window shades before you leave. The house must be locked properly at check out.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
Hi! I'm Laura, I'm from Seattle, Washington. I've lived here for 30 years, and love the Great Pacific Northwest! My favorite things to do are cooking and gardening, I have a small farm up in the Skagit Valley where I plan to host cooking classes and small gatherings. I also love to make jam, and I love animals. In my spare time I love to travel and explore, and I'm happy to share my knowledge of the area with you.
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.