Our apartment located in the center of Hanoi, with only 15mins to Hoan Kiem Lake - Old Quarter with Uber, 10mins to Temple of Literature, 5mins to Thong Nhat Park. Our home is cozy, charming and surrounded by the green neighborhood. You can walk only 1min to the local market where you can feel the true vibe of Hanoian life, 3mins to Xa Dan Lake to enjoy the fresh air.
Our apartment is on the 2nd floor of an antique building with green lush and beautiful view.
- 02 Bedrooms
- 01 Living room
- 01 Private bathroom
- 01 Kitchen with full natural light.
* 01 Queen-size bed of Natural Latex mattress
* 01 Single bed of Cotton mattress
* You will use entire apartment with privacy including:
- Private bathroom with 2 seperate parts inside: makeup part and shower part.
- Washing machine
- TV HD box 42 inch
- New Refrigerator
- 01 Queen size bed of Natural Latex mattress and 01 Single bed of Cotton mattress in 02 seperate bedroom
- Fully furnished Kitchen can help you to make your meal.
- For basic breakfast: we offer free bread, eggs, tea and instant coffee so you can prepare by yourself in the fully furnished kitchen.
If you want to try Vietnamese food, we can show you around to local Vietnamese breakfast in the nearby market: banh my - Vietnamese sandwich, Pho - beef noodle, chao quay - vietnamese porridge, bun, mien luon, ... which are must-try dishes when you stay in Hanoi.
* We love to help travellers so we made a very detailed Hanoi travel guide in which will answer all your questions when you visit Hanoi: "What is the most beautiful place in Hanoi", "Where can I taste special Vietnamese food?". We provide you detailed sample itineraries which you can follow on your own and create your own experiences while exploring Hanoi - the antique and charming city.
Общение с гостями
* We'll try to meet guest when check-in and check-out, and upon the guest's request only. We love to help travellers and can give you some recommendations for the attractions, special cuisines in Hanoi. My brothers & friend can also help guests in any time. If you need anything special, don't hesitate to tell us ahead so we can make sure everything is ready and perfect when you arrive.
Другие важные подробности
* Scooter for rent: We also have a scooter which is available for rent. The price (without fuel) is USD10 per day.
* Bicycle for rent: We also have a bicycle which is available for rent. The price is USD6 per day.
* Prepaid Phone/ Hand-phone plan for tourist/ foreigner: You can buy "Happy Tourist" plan of VND250,000 of Mobifone for data & call in 30 days:
+ For Happy Tourist Data pack, you will have 3GB free high speed; out of these free data, data price will be VND9.77 per 50KB. Besides, you can deposit more money into the account by using phone card to use local SMS and international SMS of VND350 per SMS and VND2,500 per SMS respectively.
+ For Happy Tourist Voice & Data pack, you will have 1.5GB free high speed and VND80,000 in balance. Out of these free data, data price will be VND25 per 50KB. Besides, cost for local SMS and international SMS are the same to Happy Tourist Data pack. And you can call locally at VND1,780 per minute and internationally at VND3,960 per minute.
- AMENITIES: The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- ELECTRICITY: To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating water when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
For overuse of 200kw per month (20usd electricity fee per month), we will charge on your security deposit.
- CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT: Check-in is at 2pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- CLEANLINESS: Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- NO SHOES INSIDE: To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- DAMAGE: We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do.
Any spills or damage shall be reported immediately; we understand mistakes happen, but we would like to assist you with cleanup if necessary. But other than that, just have a great time and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
- NO SMOKING: we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
- NO DRUG: What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy.
- ADDITIONAL GUEST: We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
- LOUD NOISE / MUSIC AT NIGHT: Our home is located in a peaceful and security place inside Hanoi where the residences are mostly old citizens and war veterans. Our neighbors are very sensitive to loud noise or music after 10pm. So we have a strict no loud music - noise or party policy.
С 01 сентябрь 2017 - 31 март 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.
Me and my husband decided to open our home sweet home to travelers all around the world. We have been together to all South East Asia and we know how travelers want to feel like home. You can definitely enjoy the cozy and warmly welcome feeling when staying at our home.
Since we are expecting our baby, we moved to my parents house and leave our honey moon house to be listed on Airbnb. We hope that we can give the best value for your relaxing staying here.