An incredible apartment located on the most exclusive street in Barcelona and one of the most important shopping areas of Spain: Passeig de Gracia, where you will find all the well known designer brands, as well as the best restaurants with terraces, bars & coffee shops in the city.
This fabulous apartment has been newly renovated to a very high spec and perfectly accommodating up to 5 people comfortably. It features 3 bedrooms (2 double & 1 single) and 2 bathrooms, the master bedroom is en-suite, Living room and large kitchen with plenty of natural light. The kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances including, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave dishwasher, washer-dryer, television with wifi, wifi network, etc. There are fitted wardrobes, lots of storage, air conditioning and heating ducts, parquet, etc. The apartment is brand new, made with the best materials and with unique decorative details hand made by a Spanish sculptor make for a unique stay in Barcelona. The apartment is located in a historical building with concierge and parking space.
Finally and most importantly, you will find a small terrace with table and chairs where you will enjoy wonderful evenings overlooking the Casa Batlló, a building restored by Antoni Gaudí, architect and figurehead of Catalan Modernism.
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy & feel like home in. It's a home from home experience! - we simply ask that you respect it as such.
Общение с гостями
We will be happy to answer all your questions about our home or the city and we really look forward to meeting you in Barcelona! Your check-in will be done with a native English speaker and a 24 hour telephone number will be at your disposal should you have any emergencies. We are also available 24/7 with our local knowledge & experience to assist you with any needs you may have.
Другие важные подробности
***Minimum 32 days reservation***
- CHECK IN: Check-In Time - Monday to Friday 09:30-19:00h at the offices on Carrer Casanova 180 or at the apartment. Entry to the apartments from 15:00h (When available, pre-entry will be possible). Check-in outside these hours or during Saturdays and Sundays will have an additional cost of 35€, check-ins after midnight (0:00) will have a supplement of 50€.
- CHECK OUT: On the day of departure before 10:00h. Check-outs on the weekend (Saturday or Sunday) or on a festive holiday will have an additional cost of 30€.
- TRASH: It is the guest’s responsibility to collect the garbage bags and remove them to the point that will be indicated at the time of Check-In. More than 2 bags left in the apartment will have an additional cost of 30€.
- SMOKING: Smoking is forbidden in the apartment (only on the terraces). If you have smoked inside the apartment, you will be charged an additional penalty of 50€.
- KEY LOSSES: In case of lost keys, the customer will be charged the amount of a new lock.
- NEIGHBOURS: We would kindly ask you to respect the peace and privacy of our neighbors by keeping noise down to a minimum (especially between the hours of 22:00 – 08:00 when excessive noise is prohibited by law and a fine will be liable if police are involved). Strictly no parties or events are to be held at the apartment, and visitors are not allowed without prior permission. Any complaints due to excessive noise will result in you being asked to leave the premises without any refund or return of deposit. This note will be taken seriously if there are any complaints.