Newly renovated Victorian San Francisco apartment with great lighting and beautifully furnished. Perfect for foodies, people who want to explore SF and business travelers. It's in Pac Heights (one of the best neighborhoods in SF), close to great restaurants, cafes, and bars on Fillmore. Alta Plaza Park is 4 blocks away. Alamo Square and Lafayette Park are under a mile away. You'll live like a local and you're close to everything. This apartment is VERY well maintained, so please take care of it!
- Beautiful old Victorian with great bay windows, bay doors and lots of light. If you have an image of a San Francisco apartment in mind, this is probably it.
- It's one of those apartments where you think, "It's a vintage apartment that has been fully updated and incredibly well maintained." That's why I personally chose to live here.
- It's essentially a 2 bedroom, if you're OK with an air mattress.
- Hardwood floors, fully updated and stocked kitchen
- I have a great bookcase. You're welcome to peruse my books :)
You'll have full access to the apartment. There is also a backyard which you will NOT have access to (I don't have access to it either!).
Другие важные подробности
Please be respectful of my neighbors and quiet and discreet both entering and leaving the apartment.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы