Bienvenidos a Cozumel, the pristine Caribbean island where the scenery is impeccable, the scuba diving and snorkeling are second to none, and the outstanding times are a dime a dozen.
During your stay, you might find yourself enjoying sparkling sunsets from Residencias' private beach, from the balcony, or from the exclusive rooftop patio, all of which this one bedroom, one bath unit, provides you access.
Located on San Francisco beach, Residencias Reef consists of four condo complexes that surround two heated pools.
Our unit, 8240, rests on the second floor terrace that overlooks the pool and beach, pointing directly at the location where the sun sets.
Guests have access to everything in the condo, including:
• Security gated community
• Large master bedroom with king size bed & luxurious cotton sheets
• Private sandy beach for lounging, snorkeling, or swimming
• Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and kitchen appliances (coffee pot, microwave, toaster etc…)
• large safe for passport, money, cameras, laptops
• Electronic door locks
• In unit washer and dryer
• Purified water dispenser
• Full bathroom and shower
• 46” TV in Living Room with Dish, 32” TV in Bedroom with DVD player
• Corda-Roy bean bag that converts into a Queen-Size bed
• High Speed Internet and Wifi
• Nearby Pier for Scuba Pickup
Общение с гостями
We have a property manager that can help with any questions you may have or with anything you might need during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
I have a 20 page pdf on information about my condo and about Cozumel in general. Renters constantly encourage me to update it with various restaurants and tips. Once you book with me, I will send this packet to you and will help with any other travel inquiries you may have.
Just treat our place like it is yours. But most of all, enjoy your time there and in Cozumel. There is no smoking, and no pets, within the condo premises.
This travel-junky has spent wayward days on the road tracing the planet with his backpack, laptop, and camera. Knowing how important "place" is to experience, he and his like-minded, wanderlust wife have tried to create the most hospitable places for travelers to enjoy and remember. Whether it is in the Caribbean or in Colorado, home is where the heart is, and they hope to share theirs with you.