Four bedroom, three full baths, two half baths, spacious living area double condominium in the base area adjacent to Mountaineer Square. Guests can ski in (or very close) and have a short walk out to the lifts. It is the perfect location for winter and summer vacations with easy access to the entire base area. Guests hear the frequent music played at the base area and watch the fireworks without leaving home. The condo is 50 yards from the town bus and enjoys easy access to the entire base area.
This condo is unique as it has four bedrooms, a private entrance and large living areas. You will not see anything like it on the mountain in terms of space and location!
Guests may use the entire condo except for a fifth bedroom on the top floor that is locked off.
- Guests may not bring bikes inside and are asked to remove their shoes in the entry. Please remove all the trash, return the thermostats to 55 degrees, close all the windows, lock the doors and turn the lights off before departure. Thank you.
- Our condo association does not allow guests to have dogs.
- Check in is after 4:00 PM and checkout is before 10:00 AM day of departure.
- The Premises shall be occupied only by Tenant, Tenant's immediate family, servants and guests and shall be used only for residential purposes. No more than eight people may occupy the premises. The Premises may not be used for illegal, immoral, or improper purposes. No more than two vehicles may be parked at premises.
- Tenant shall not assign the Lease, or sublet the Premises or any part thereof, or permit the Premises or any part thereof to be used or occupied by anyone other than Tenant or members of Tenant's immediate family, without the prior written consent of Landlord.
- Tenant shall take good care of the Premises and Landlord's appliances and furnishings therein, and shall maintain them in good order and condition, ordinary wear and tear excepted. Landlord may repair, at the expense of Tenant, all damage or injury to the Premises resulting from the misuse or negligence of Tenant, a member of Tenant's family, or other person on the Premises with Tenant's consent. The cost of such repairs shall be paid by Tenant to Landlord as additional rent within five days of rendition of Landlord's bill concerning such costs. There shall be no allowance to Tenant and no liability on the part of Landlord by reason of inconvenience or annoyance arising from the making of any repairs, alterations, additions or improvements to the Premises.
- OBLIGATIONS OF TENANT. (a) Tenant shall be responsible for all conditions created or caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of Tenant, a member of his family, or other person on the Premises with Tenant's consent. (b) Tenant, at all times during the tenancy, SHALL: (i) Keep the premises clean and sanitary, remove all garbage in a clean and sanitary manner, and keep all plumbing fixtures clean and sanitary and in repair; (ii) Use and operate in a reasonable manner all electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, cooking, ventilating, air conditioning and other such facilities, appliances and equipment; (iii) Conduct himself or herself, and require persons on the Premises with Tenant's consent to conduct themselves, in a manner that does not unreasonably disturb Tenant's neighbors or constitute a breach of the peace; (iv)Shall report to the property manager and/or Landlord any malfunctions with plumbing, electricity, appliances or abnormalities in the day to day use of the premises: (c) Tenant, at all times during the tenancy, SHALL NOT: (i) Destroy, deface, damage or remove any part of the Premises or property therein belonging to Landlord, or permit any person to do so. (ii) Commit waste on the Premises, or maintain or permit to be maintained a nuisance thereon. (iii) Park or store any boats, trailers or mobile homes greater than 10 feet in length without Landlord's prior written consent. (iv) Make any changes, alterations or improvements of any kind in or to the Premises without Landlord's prior written consent.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
Active and sports oriented outdoor lover, real estate investor, mother of four grown sons. I enjoy cities as well.