This beautiful retreat home boasts a large swimming pool nestled on a breezy hilltop with views of the ocean!
Four spacious bedrooms and two recently remodeled bathrooms will be perfect for your family and friends.
Spacious Large custom kitchen, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, 48" custom refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, custom lighting, upgraded bathrooms, 50" smart TV and ceiling fans throughout, washer/dryer, spacious garage, covered pool-side lanai and patio furnishings, fenced yard. Close to everything and yet a world of its own.. Quiet cul de sac in fabulous Kailua. Handicap accessible. Premium cable, fast internet, You will be happy here!
Guests have exclusive access to the entire house and beautiful pool! For your convenience, there is a washer and dryer in the garage for you to use.
Общение с гостями
We will tailor interaction to meet you needs. Because the whole house is rented, we may not see each other, unless there is a need. Hale Marina's charming on-Island Host, Janine, can take calls, texts and emails to answer your questions. She is just a few miles down the road, in case you need something more.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
- Please remove shoes before entering.
- Conserve WATER and ELECTRICITY. Turn off lights fans and AC when not in use. Use window treatments and shades to manage sunlight and heat absorption.
- 9 PM - 9 AM Quiet Hours
- Sound carries! Use your indoor voice at all times unless you want everyone to hear your conversations, your little spats and your "date night."
- Space for two cars provided. One in garage and one in driveway. Additional cars must park on street.
- Release of liability must be signed if children under 12 are staying.
- Run appliances during sunlight hours to optimize use of solar panels (I.e., washer/dryer, AC units, dishwasher).
- Protect surfaces from water damage.
- Use coasters on wooden table surfaces.
- Do not sit on indoor furniture in wet clothing or bathing suits.
- Do not place wet towels on wooden furniture.
- please help protect the house from weather related damage. Secure the awnings on the trellis if you're not at home and especially if winds are strong. Close windows if there's a chance of rain and you won't be around to care for it. Secure lawn furniture closer to the house or in the garage, if winds pick up and risk lifting items sending them into you or through the windows of the house.
I lived in Hawaii for the last 20 years but was raised in a small town (Western Pennsylvania), in a big, first-generation Northern Italian-American family. Both of those things have shaped me in positive ways. I fell in love with travel when I made my first big trip to Colombia. I was 17 and I have been adventuring ever since. Now, I reside in California but continue to come back to the islands for work and friends.
I own a boutique consulting company where I mediate others' conflicts, facilitate problem-solving and teach collaboration and conflict resolution skills. I also teach at the University of Hawaii. I love what I do!
People say that I am flexible and easy going. As a guest, I want to be someone that is no big trouble. As a host, I love helping you fulfill your vacation or get-away dreams.