Alfred Place is sublimely and quietly situated twenty paces off Tottenham Court Road, allowing you to stroll to the explosion of restaurants and bars in the renowned Charlotte Street.
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Leticia - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Alfred Place is sublimely and quietly situated twenty paces off Tottenham Court Road, allowing you to stroll to the explosion of restaurants and bars in the renowned Charlotte Street. If it's culture you are after, turn around and walk to the British Museum and discover beautiful Bloomsbury, an area rich in character & charm. If business is your requirement, the One Alfred Place exclusive business centre is right on your doorstep.
We have many apartments in this top quality period development, making it one of our highest reviewed properties.
The apartment comes equipped with a good size plasma screen and broadband.
It is located on the first floor and there is a lift in the building. The apartment is wheelchair accessible.
A bright, modern well positioned two bedroom apartment, situated on the first floor (with lift access) of this attractive building in the heart of Bloomsbury. Very close to the West End with excellent travel links.
Each bedroom has a standard size double bed and there is also a double sofa bed in the living room.
This apartment is located in an area that has been transformed into a truly delightful street with cafes, galleries and boutique shops.
So close to Tottenham Court Road with "no issue" transport connections in a newly developed Victorian building (with lift)
Closest tube station is Goodge Street (2 min walk)
Alfred Place offers a fantastic location - 5 minutes from Oxford Street and a 10 minute walk to Covent Garden you will be able to explore central London's attractions with ease.
You have a supermarket located 10 seconds away with the fashionable shopping districts of Oxford Street and Regents Street a short way away.
British Museum is couple of minutes away from the apartment.
We can provide you with a baby cot and a baby feeding chair. This is provided only at request and please note that we do not provide bedding (duvet, pillow) and bed sheets for the baby cot.
Our house rules:
1. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE APARTMENT, ON THE TERRACE AND IN THE BUILDING. WE WILL CHARGE YOU £300.00 IF YOU DO SO.
2. PLEASE TREAT THE HOME AS YOU WOULD YOUR OWN. THE APARTMENT HAS A NUMBER OF VALUABLE FURNITURE ITEMS, ART PIECES, ELECTRONICS, ETC.
3. GUESTS ARE EXPECTED TO ENJOY THE SPACE AND MAKE THE MOST OF THIS UNIQUE FLAT WHILST BEING RESPECTFUL AND CONSIDERATE.
4. PLEASE RESPECT THE NEIGHBOURS AND DO NOT MAKE SIGNIFICANT NOISE OR PLAY LOUD MUSIC AFTER 11PM.
5. NO PARTIES ALLOWED.
The whole apartment is for access.
Другие важные подробности
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What is the check-in and check-out time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60)
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable.
A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30
PLEASE BE AWARE TRAVEL BABY COTS COME WITH A BASE NOT WITH A PADDED MATTRESS
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
We are a team of four who manage over 50 apartments on behalf of our landlords, and some which are our own. Feel free to inquire for longer stays - we love a good deal!
Being Hispanic, Polish, Colombian and Bulgarian... we love to try out many different types of food, so please ask and we will offer our recommendations!
If it is not us who check you in, it will be our very helpful cleaners/housekeepers who will provide you with just as much information as we would.
We truly hope you enjoy your experience with us - and book with us again!
Joanna, Dani, Lina & Leticia