Willkommen in my Berlin flat, located in a beautiful historic building, renovated in 2012.
The flat is located in an exclusive area of the Friedrichshain district, and has: a big living-kitchen area, balcony, huge bathroom with shower and bathtub, floor heating and elevator.
- Smoking just in the balcony!
- No shoes in the flat
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
(0) And most important: In Germany its illegal, persecuted and penalised the downloading of movies, pictures, games, documents and archives through Torrent, Emule, etc (peer-to-peer) Tracking coding is already available in the network to proof illegal downloads. Please, even don't try it!
(1) Please make sure you close the windows and lock the door accurately by leaving the apartment. → VERY IMPORTANT: don't leave the keys plugged inside while closing the door. Opening it costs aprox. 100€ - 200€ and will be deducted from the security deposit
(2) Make sure the stove, oven and heating are turned off when leaving the apartment
(3) Please respect the neighbors rest and tranquility. Music must be put at a reasonable level during all day, and low after 22:00 o clock.
(4) Please treat facilities with respect and care, damages will be deducted from the security deposit. Report damages immediately!
(5) If you are staying for a longer period, plants would appreciate some water every once in a while.
The security deposit will not be refund in the following cases:
1. Not giving back all sets of keys when leaving the apartment. In this case we will charge 50 € / pair.
2. In case of any damage in the apartment's furniture and facilities.
3. Missing towels will be deducted to the Tenant at a cost of 20€ per towel.
4. It is forbidden to lodge more people than agreed. If after making the reservation you would like to add people, you should let us know before arriving to the apartment or reschedule.
У этого хозяина 26 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm passionate about different cultures around the world. In Berlin I conduct retail events related with design, trends and art. And that is principally what I look for in the cities I visit. You are welcome in my flats in Berlin!