Light, colourful, one bedroom apartment in Sydney's Inner West. Beautiful leafy stroll to Annandale cafes with great coffee (Stoneground Bakery & Black Toast), close to entertainment with an easy walk to the Enmore Theatre and Newtown night life. 100 metres to frequent Sydney buses direct to the city and 12 mins walk to Stanmore train line (only 4 stops to Central).
* Open plan living dining, 1 bedroom apartment with balcony
* Large bedroom, with queen sized bed, hanging closet and desk, privately situated off the hallway
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Washing machine and dryer
* Large flat screen smart TV
* Full sized refrigerator, stovetop, oven, dishwasher, toaster & blender in the kitchen
* Hair dryer, steam garment cleaner
* Board games - Jenga, Scattergories and Articulate
Lift access from car park and two small sets of stairs from street level, first floor apartment
As a travel loving Sydney-sider, I love to meet new people and get outdoors as much as possible, to make up for being in an office all week! I spend my free time with family and friends eating and drinking locally- there is so much on offer in Sydney's Inner West. If you want close access to the cafe, pubs and theatres I am in a 20minute walking distance to the heart of Newtown, Leichhardt Italian restaurants and the Enmore Theatre.