Amazing period features in this recently refurbished 3 bed victorian terrace. Levenshulme is a thriving suburb of Manchester, with lots of places to eat and drink. Just a 6min walk to the train station. Only 9 minutes into Manchester on the train!
The house is a 3 bedroom accomodation split over two floors. There's a large lounge / diner making it perfect for bigger groups. On street parking with no restrictions.
The whole house is all yours for the duration of your stay.
Общение с гостями
We will greet you at the property once you have confirmed your arrival time. You will have our phone number and can contact us if there's any problems. We live locally should you need us for anything. If you let us know your plans before your stay, we can help you make the most of your stay in Manchester.
Другие важные подробности
1 x 140cm double bed / 2 x bunk bed for 4 people / 1 x 120cm small double bed.
- No pets please
- Strictly no smoking inside the house
- No invitation to other people beyond the number of guests booked unless agreed prior to the booking
- The area is residential so loud parties are not permitted.
- The log stove is ornamental and should not be lit under any cicumstances
- Please don't walk on the pine softwood floors in stilletto heels. It will damage the floor
У этого хозяина 185 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы