- We arrived late night because our ferry was late. Although we had told who has the management of the house (a woman called Dj, Patrick was in Europe) about it, she never replied to us since the afternoon. We arrived in Labuan Bajo and we found none who could check us in the house. Moreover, the location provided by airbnb was wrong and about 2 km far from the actual one. Hence, we walked to the location provided by airbnb but there was nothing. Dj finally answered at the phone after several hours and sent her husband to pick us up (it was around 4 am).
- The first day of our stay the other guest who was living in the house unintentionally switched off the water's pump interructor that was in his room and left the place. Since there is only one interruptor and his room was locked, we were left without water. We contacted Dj and Patrick. Patrick explained to us the issue of the pump but honestly he didn't help us in any actual way, since he didn't even give us the flatmate's phone number. On the other hand, Dj has not been replying for the whole morning. She replied at around 3 pm saying that she would have come after her work (around 5 pm). We therefore spent the whole day in the house waiting for her, but unfortunately she never showed up. Finally, at night we decided to go out and when we got back home the water was working again just because the flatmate had got back home too in the meanwhile.
- Few days later the exactly same water issue happened again with another guest.
- My girlfriend is alergic to bed bugs, and she got an alergic reaction during the whole stay. Therefore, there is a pretty high probability that there were bed bugs around.
- Patrick has always been very fast in replying to us.
- The kitchen is very big and well equipped.
- The bedroom is big and closet is big too.