・【中文可】【한국어 가능 】
・1 bedroom type apartment with quite full and stylish Japanese decors can accommodate up to 4 people! A very good location that is quite near Fukuoka and Hakata Bay! About 13 mins walk away to the nearest station from where you will be able to catch a train to get around the whole city!
・Comfy bedding amenities make you a cosy living condition. You can well and fully relax yourselves here!Basic necessities and kitchen amenities all can be found in the room. Very easy and convenie
-- Entirely rented
-- 1 Bedroom
-- Kitchen Space
-- 1.5 Unit Bathroom (Shower and Toilet in different rooms)
-- Elevator in Building
1 Double Bed(2 Guests)
2 Single size futon sets(2 Guests)
★ ACCOMMODATES ★
MAXIMUM: 4 GUESTS
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket WiFi
-- Air Conditioning・Heating
-- Washing Machine・Dryer
-- Trash Bin
-- Electric Kettle・Induction hob
-- Glasses・Mug Cups
-- Frying Pan・Saucepan
-- Knife, Cutting Board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Soy sauce・Coffee maker
-- Toilet・Electric Bidet
-- Shower・Bathtub・Hot Water
-- Shampoo・Conditioner・Body Soap・Body Sponge
-- Tissues・Toilet Paper
-- Face Towel
-- Bath Towel
-- Hair Dryer
-- Hand soap
-- Face foam
-- Stand mirror
-- Disposable toothbrush・Swab・Nail clipper
Общение с гостями
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.
Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
Другие важные подробности
※If you arrive too early and need to store luggage, coin lockers are available at Nakasukawabata station. Please note that lockers large enough to fit suitcases are rare, and may not be open or available when you arrive.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
-- Please check them on the listing page.
*Early check-ins may be possible if there are no previous guests checking out on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-outs are unfortunately unavailable, as cleaning reservations and scheduling are completed at least several days before your arrival. I appreciate your kind understanding.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- This may be possible depending on the situation, such as if there are no other guests checking in on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in, so please be sure to confirm with me beforehand.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Fees differ depending on the child/children's age.
-- Age 0 to Age 6: Free!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.