The room offers amazing panoramic water and mountain views accessible from a private outdoor entrance.
Private patio with bistro & picnic tables and a charcoal BBQ.
We're 10 minutes from both Langley & Freeland. It's a short walk to the beach at low tide.
In the spring we see Grey Whales feeding right offshore!
Hiking trails within 5 minutes.
Abundant local wineries.
The private room is large (~1/2 of bottom floor) and carpeted with large windows on (3) sides all with water views.
Guests will have expansive views of Saratoga passage, Camano Island, and Mount Baker. The yard is frequented by deer, bald eagles, herons, finches, hummingbirds, and gulls.
There is a selection of DVD's to watch on the 32" tv and Netflix access is also included.
Room has a mini-fridge for your leftovers, a microwave to reheat them, and a Keurig for your coffee/tea.
We include some complimentary coffee and oatmeal for breakfast.
Bed is a full sized memory foam bed with crisp hotel style sheets.
Guests will have fast WIFI internet access if they just can't leave work behind.
Общение с гостями
We would love to meet our guests and share stories over coffee or tea or a walk to the beach. However, we recognize that some of our guests prefer total privacy, and we honor their wishes, too. Let us know what you prefer.
Другие важные подробности
Also let us know if you need recommendations for food/entertainment/sightseeing/activities.
Please note that we do have a couple poodles (Lamb Chop & Jasmine)! They're friendly but might bark to let us know someone's arrived. If you would like to meet them, just let us know!
- *Please be courteous to homeowners & neighbors.
- *Quiet hours after 9PM
- *Check in is anytime after 3PM
- *We are on a septic system, so water usage must be conserved and nothing but waste and water should be disposed of in the toilet or drains.
- *Please let us know if you need something. We probably have it and will gladly share!
- *Please stay behind bluff fence. This is for your safety as it is a vertical drop in certain areas.