The House is a Mid Century Rambler located in a nice neighborhood in the heart of the Silicon Valley. The style inside is Eclectic Modern.
- Smoking is ok Outside
- No shoes in Guest Bathroom
- No unregistered guests without prior approval
- No eating meals in the bedroom – snacks and munchies are OK
- Please ask before starting laundry
- Do not enter storage room. Boxes stacked may fall. As your host, I will be staying in a room that was added to the garage. The rest of the house is the domain of the guest. Common areas will be left clean and tidy in the condition it was found.
- You will be provided with a code to unlock the door. Do not share this with any unregistered guests. No keys are necessary, although there is a security screen with a deadbolt and handle lock.
- FYI, there is a sweet dog who stays with me named Guapo. He does not go inside the main house at all. Please do not feed him.
- The front door will lock automatically after 4 minutes. Please refer to your code for reentry.
- Tell the Host if something is broken or needs attention as soon as you see it.
- Please do not instant book if you plan on bringing your dog. We charge an additional fee for your pet's overnight accommodations that you must agree to in advance. We cannot commit to dog-sitting so unattended dogs must be crated.
- Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
- All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- Please do your best to recycle waste in the proper bin.
- Pick up your personal items from common areas.
У этого хозяина 17 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы