The House is a Mid Century Rambler located in a nice neighborhood in the heart of the Silicon Valley. The style inside is Eclectic Modern.
The House is a Mid Century Rambler originally with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. There is also an addition which is separated from the house by the laundry room. The Host will be staying in the addition and essentially the guests have free reign of the entire house. The Host will be staying with his sweet dog Guapo, who is not allowed inside the main house.
Guests, you may access the living room, kitchen and all appliances, bathroom, dining room, laundry room and appliances, backyard deck, patio, fire pit (not past 9PM) and BBQ.
Общение с гостями
I will make myself available to my guests whenever possible to answer questions, provide instructions, and give advice.
Другие важные подробности
With in walking distance there are several restaurants, clean and affordable. There is an International Market, a Sports Bar, a Thai Restaurant, A Mexican Restaurant, a Taco Place, Pho, Sushi, Mediterranean Cuisine and other shops are within one short block. There is a bus stop located just in front of the complex on East Duane Ave. This bus goes directly to Cal Train, Downtown Sunnyvale, Great America, Mission College, and Levi's Stadium. A 10 minute walk will get you to a whole other group of restaurants, including 2 Indian Restaurants, Subway, and an Excellent Chinese Restaurant. On that same road there is a Bank of America, Hair Salon, Fry's Electronics, and Lowe's. Walk in the other direction and there is Faultline Brewery, Uno Mas, McDonald's, an Indian Restaurant, St. John's, and many other places to eat. On Thursdays we have Food Truck Night at the Sports Basement on Lawrence Expressway also within a 5 minute walk. A nice family park, Swegles Park is less than 5 minutes away as well. There is a rock climbing gym called Planet Granite a little bit past the park.
- Smoking is ok Outside
- No shoes in Guest Bathroom
- No unregistered guests without prior approval
- No illegal drugs – alcohol is OK
- No eating meals in the bedroom – snacks and munchies are OK
- Please ask before starting laundry
- Do not enter storage room. Boxes stacked may fall. As your host, I will be staying in a room that was added to the garage. The rest of the house is the domain of the guest. Common areas will be left clean and tidy in the condition it was found.
- You will be provided with a code to unlock the door. Do not share this with any unregistered guests. No keys are necessary, although there is a security screen with a deadbolt and handle lock.
- FYI, there is a sweet dog who stays with me named Guapo. He does not go inside the main house at all. Please do not feed him.
- The front door will lock automatically after 4 minutes. Please refer to your code for reentry.
- Tell the Host if something is broken or needs attention as soon as you see it.
- Please do not instant book if you plan on bringing your dog. We charge an additional fee for your pet's overnight accommodations that you must agree to in advance. We cannot commit to dog-sitting so unattended dogs must be crated.
- Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
- All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- Please do your best to recycle waste in the proper bin.
- Pick up your personal items from common areas
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 14 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.