Welcome to my Dream Villa in the centre of Kuala Lumpur-Bukit (URL HIDDEN) is suitable for birthday party , event party , wedding party here or KL group trips.
We have 11 rooms + 11 bathroom in big bunglow house.
Our Location walking distance
Jalan Alor Food Street - 4 min
Changkat Bukit Bintang - 5 min
(Restaurant and pub)
Sungai Wang Plaza,BB Plaza - 5 min
Lowyat (Shopping Mall)
Lot 10 (Shopping Mall) - 7 min
Pavillion (Shopping Mall) - 10 min
Fahrenheit88(Shoppin(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN))-10 min
KLCC - 15 mins
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Check In is around 3pm (but please do contact me first so we can plan our times)
- Check Out is at 12pm. If you need late check out, please let me know first because it may not be available.
- I am a proponent of recycling and energy conservation. Therefore, please turn off the lights and airconditioning when you leave the apartment. Please leave your aluminium cans/plastic bottles aside, I will happily help you recycle it later.
- Kitchenette is for light cooking only
- If there are any damages incurred, it will be taken out from your security deposit
- Loss of keys/pass will incur an RM200 replacement fee
- I assume no responsibility for the costs of fire alarms set off by illicit smoking or manipulation of smoke detectors willfully manipulated by Guests. These costs can be deducted from the security deposit
-Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences
-Wear off any outdoor shoes/slippers while walking in the house
-Do not remove any item from unit
У этого хозяина 888 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi Im Pei, Im from Malaysia..I stayed in a unit of Airbnb in Japan in May 2016. I felt in love with Airbnb after exchange my culture with the host and i can feel home even thought in overseas...I love to travel and experience the life of different cultures and i wont miss to try others types of food..
I would like to be a full time host and i enjoy sharing experience and life with people from all around the world..
Welcome to Malaysia! Welcome to KL!! Welcome to my house !!!