Our private 1 bedroom granny flat is located in the Fletcher Hills/ La Mesa area close to Grossmont Hospital, Grossmont Community College and Gillespie Field. Easy freeway access helps any commute.
The flat is ideal for families, tourists, travel nurses, snowbirds and business travelers.
Please treat the property with respect.
• If something seems broken or damaged upon arrival or if anything is broken or damaged during your stay, please notify us immediately.
• Maximum number of guests is 5.
• The person making this reservation must be one of the guests staying in the airbnb throughout the reservation unless previously agreed upon.
• Overnight guests other than the ones agreed upon during the booking process must have prior approval.
• Quiet hours: 10 PM to 7 AM
• No parties, events, illegal activity (including internet usage), excessive drinking or loud noises
• House-trained, socialized dogs are permitted with prior approval. Cats are excluded.
• Do not leave your pet unattended inside or outside.
• Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds
• Children are welcome in the shared back with supervision only and must remain on the lawn area.
• There is a $2 per load charge for using the washer and dryer. Please request access to the laundry area in the garage.
• The bath has a shower only
• “Kid Friendly” means we welcome kids of all ages. The granny flat does not have fragile items. We have a port-a-crib but no highchair. We have a black lab, Juno, with free access to the back yard when we are home. Her friendliness may intimidate kids not used to dogs. Let us know and we'll work it out.
We are excited to be a part of the airbnb community as both guests and hosts. Steve and I are retired empty nesters. Steve enjoys golf, tennis, volunteering at the zoo and even spending a morning here and there as an uber driver to still be the "bread winner". I'm the nest maker and enjoy exercising, cooking and spending time with the grandkids.
Providing an enjoyable and private airbnb space is important to us. We love meeting our guests and are here to interact with them as much or little as preferred.