I'm offering a small room with a double bed and own kitchen in the trendy Kallio area. Free WiFi. Elevator. A bike for rent.
Great location for visiting Helsinki and enjoying the downtown life style.
Cafes, bars, restaurants, vintage & second hand shops, the oldest traditional saunas, Art Nouveau design Kallio church, Linnanmäki, Lenin park and sea bays - all within a few minutes walk.
Direct FINNAIR bus FROM AIRPORT stops across the road.
Free Car Parking at weekends & nights.
This small, but functional room in the 2-rooms apartment is the best fit for a budget solo traveler or a couple.
There is a comfortable king-size bed (180X200 cm), spacious wardrobe, small dining & desk-top tables, full-equipped kitchen in retro style with electrical stove, refrigerator, coffee machine, e-kettle, toaster.
The window is heading to a quiet internal yard, which is a guarantee of the peaceful rest after the long day of traveling.
The yard has a big table with benches. It's cute and green during the summer. You can enjoy a cup of coffee or bring your lunch.
Central heating with the heat regulator, hot &cold water, electricity, 10-M Wireless Internet (Wi-fi). Bed linen, towels, shampoo, balsam, hairdryer, soap are included in the price. I also provide coffee, tea, sugar and salt.
Additionally, you can use the washing machine and clotheshorse.
FINNAIR BUS: 24MIN + 1 MIN WALK
TO CENTRAL RAILWAYSTATION:
30 MIN WALK
OR 11 MIN BY BUS
OR 3 MIN WALK + 14 MIN TRAM
TO HELSINKI CATHEDRAL
30 MIN WALK
OR 3 MIN WALK + 12 MIN TRAM+ 7 MIN WALK
4MIN WALK+ 8 MIN TRAM
12 MIN WALK + 36 MIN BUS (EVERY 15-30 MIN)
2 MIN WALK + 4 MIN BUS+ 36 MIN BUS
Общение с гостями
I use WHAT's up and check EMAILs regularly.
Please inform your estimated check-in time at least one day prior to your arrival and send me a message about your exact arrival time from the airport or FINNAIR bus (Wi-Fi is available for free). Thank you!
Другие важные подробности
1. Please, make a proper ID verification downloading a photo of your passport or driver's licence to Airbnb. The picture of a tree and mail are definitely NOT ENOUGH to provide you the keys from the property. Thank You!
2. There is NO storage in the apartment for the keeping luggage after check-out time, however, there are luggage lockers €2-6 / locker per day available at the railway- and Kamppi bus stations.
3. The photos of the property are done by a professional photographer and the room might seems bigger on them than it is.
4. Late check-in after 11.00pm 14€ & after 1:30am 40€.
- - Late check-in after 11.00pm 14€ & after 1:30 am 40€.
-- NO unauthorized visitors!
- - Quite hours are from 11pm till 7:00 am (NO WASH MACHINE!).
- - Please take your street shoes off at the entrance of the apartment.
- - The dishes and garbage delivery are the responsibility of the guest.
- - Turn off all lights when you go out.
- - Please, respect the neighbours and meet them with SMILE.
- - Please honor the property and leave the place as you found it.
- - We are not responsible for the valuables left in the room
- - At the check-out day, please leave the KEYS at the table
- - Lost keys - 50 euros/key penalty
I wish you AWESOME STAY and THANK YOU in advance for your review on AirBnb! :)
У этого хозяина 159 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a Traveler and I enjoy been in contact with Travelers
Welcome to Finland, the country of beautiful Nordic nature, honest people and safe social environment!
We can fluently communicate in English, Russian, Finnish
I also can speak basic French and German