I m offering a cozy room in the trendy Kallio area. Free WiFi. Elevator. Bike 4 rent.
Great location for visiting Helsinki and enjoying the downtown life style.
Helsinki Cathedral in a 30 min walk. Cafes, bars, restaurants, vintage & 2nd hand shops, the oldest traditional saunas, Art Nouveau design Kallio church, Linnanmäki, Lenin's park & sea bays - all within a few minutes walk.
Direct FINNAIR bus FROM AIRPORT stops across the road.
Free Car Parking at weekends & nights.
This a cosy, functional room about 18 m2 in the 2-rooms apartment is the best fit for a solo traveller or a couple.
There is no kitchen, but you will get a coffee machine, an electric kettle and a microwave for your use.
There is a comfortable KING SIZE a sofa bed, proper dining table, commode and 120 cm wide pull out sofa-bed.
The integrated WC with shower and entrance are shared.
There is an internal yard with a table and benches. It's cute and green during the summer. You can enjoy your cup of coffee or bring your lunch.
Central heating with the heat regulator, hot &cold water, electricity, reliable WiFi. Bed linen, towels, shampoo, balsam, hair dryer, soap are included in the price.
Additionally, you can use the washing machine and clotheshorse.
FINNAIR BUS: 24MIN + 1 MIN WALK
TO CENTRAL RAILWAYSTATION:
30 MIN WALK
OR 11 MIN BY BUS
OR 3 MIN WALK + 14 MIN TRAM
TO HELSINKI CATHEDRAL
30 MIN WALK
OR 3 MIN WALK + 12 MIN TRAM+ 7 MIN WALK
4MIN WALK+ 8 MIN TRAM
OR 24MIN WALK
12 MIN WALK + 36 MIN BUS (EVERY 15-30 MIN)
2 MIN WALK + 4 MIN BUS+ 36 MIN BUS
Общение с гостями
I use WHAT'up and check EMAILs regularly.
Please inform your estimated check-in time at least one day prior to your arrival and send me What’s up about your exact arrival time from the airport or FINNAIR bus (FREE Wi-Fi). Thank you !
Другие важные подробности
1. Please, make a proper verification of YOUR IDENTITY downloading a photo of your passport or driver's licence to Airbnb. The picture of a tree and mail are definitely NOT ENOUGH to provide you the keys from the property. Thank You!
2. There is NO STORAGE in the apartment for the keeping luggage after check-out time, however, there are luggage lockers €2-6 / locker per day available at the railway- and Kamppi bus stations.
3. The photos of the property are done by a professional photographer and the room might seems bigger on them than it is.
4. Late check-in after 11.00pm 14€ & after 1:30am 40€.
- - Late check-in after 11.00pm 14€ & after 1:30am 40€.
- - Quite hours are from 11pm till 7:00 am.
- - Smoking prohibited in the apartment, but in the courtyard is OK.
- - Please take your street shoes off at the entrance of the apartment.
- - The dishes and garbage delivery are the responsibility of the guest.
- - Turn off all lights when you go out.
- - Please, respect the neighbours and meet them with SMILE.
- - Please honor the property and leave the place as you found it.
- - We are not responsible for the valuables left in the room
-- NO unauthorized visitors
- - At the check-out day, please leave the KEYS at the dining table in the living room.
- - Lost keys - 50 euros/key penalty
I wish you AWESOME STAY and THANK YOU in advance for your review on AirBnb! :)
I am a Traveler and I enjoy been in contact with Travelers
Welcome to Finland, the country of beautiful Nordic nature, honest people and safe social environment!
We can fluently communicate in English, Russian, Finnish
I also can speak basic French and German