Two-bedroom suite with private living room, kitchen and bathroom. Private access to a large deck and BBQ, shared access to grounds, beach, fire pit, kayaks and canoes. The independent suite has a private entry and is part of a very small 4-star B&B.
A lakefront two-bedroom suite with private entry, a bathroom, a living room with working wood fireplace, a kitchen and a walk-out deck in front of the lake to rent in a luxurious house only 40 minutes to Ottawa, Canada's capital, 20 minutes to golf courses, ski hills and Wakefield, a culturally dynamic village, and 10 minutes to a bike/snowmobile trail. We offer parking, high quality furnishings, satellite TV and high-speed Internet, use of canoes, kayaks and life jackets, as well as all the help and information you need. Note the dining room offers a microwave oven, a refrigerator, a range, a toaster and coffee maker, cutlery and crockery. A large BBQ with a side burner is available on the private deck. The independent suite is part of a very small 4-star B&B.
Access to the lake, canoes and kayaks, the grounds, the fire pit, a large deck for guests' exclusive use, a BBQ, and a sitting room with satellite TV, Wifi and a working fireplace, and a kitchen with refrigerator, a range, a convection/microwave oven, and smaller appliances. Long-term guests can access laundry services.
Общение с гостями
We let guests be our guide - as little or as much as you like! We will be present on the property during your stay, but we promise to respect your privacy.
Другие важные подробности
Please note two cats live on the property but are never allowed inside the house.
- We are friendly, tolerant, and very respectful of your privacy, and welcome guests who are the same.
- Guests can cook their own food or take advantage of the house meal plan (please order ahead).
- A refrigerator, a range, a BBQ and a convection/microwave oven are available.
- Please do not invite friends back to the house.
- Guests who stay 7 days or more are welcome to do their laundry here.
- Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 8 am.
- Smoking is allowed in reserved spaces outside the house.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Note that two cats live on the property in their own cathouse and are never allowed inside the house.
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Greetings! My name is Louise and I enjoy opening my large and comfortable home to visitors from all parts of the world. I enjoy country living, cooking, gardening, reading, and long walks in the woods. My husband Louis and I are very down to earth and approachable and we want to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We speak English and French. You may count on us to provide help and information when required.