An ENTIRE apartment ALL TO YOURSELF (and friends). Right opposite of Southern Cross Station, a great stay for interstate/overseas business travellers, tourists and weekenders alike.
Stylish and modern place with all essentials provided including cotton linens, toiletries, towels. The building also comes with great common facilities including a pool, gym, common guest/social lounge,BBQ facility, a sauna and a Rock Climbing Wall!
Also has restaurants and cafes on-site too
The WHOLE apartment ALL TO YOURSELF directly across Southern Cross Station (Main train station and transport hub) making this efficiently designed, inner-city place ideal for weekenders, business travellers or holiday goers.
My place is comfy and furnished with everyday use amenities, and the building has a pool, gym, sauna, BBQ area, visitor sitting lounge, and also a rock climbing wall! Roomy and comfy for 1 or 2, just nice for 3, accommodates a maximum of 4.
Inside the apartment is modern, nice and comfy. It has a open plan living area including the lounge with a full kitchen, a sleeping loft, dinning area, laundry facilities and a functional shower room.
I have a full size double bed in my apartment for the first 2 guests and a sofa bed which pulls out into another double size bed for 2 more guests (3rd and 4th guests), convenient for those who are travelling on a budget. Else the sofa bed can fit your kids nicely and they may love the novelty of sleeping on a pull out bed :-)
It has a reverse cycle air-con (heat and cooling) to keep you warm or cool. There is a electric induction cooktop, oven, microwave, fridge and some crockeries and utensils for your convenience in case you'd like to prepare a simple meal.
Laundry facilities are also inside my apartment. There is a washing machine and a dryer combo in case you'd like to do some laundry.
There is also a balcony for your enjoyment and plenty of sun light!
Please click on the photos to view more about this property and it's surroundings.
Complimentary coffee and tea.
- Double bed
- Sofa bed expandable to be another double bed
- Quilt, pillows, sheets, throws & covers
- Extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers in the storage
- Coffee table
- LCD TV
- Air Conditioning & heating (split system)
- Dining table & chairs
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Oven, microwave, cook top & range hood
- Fridge & freezer
- Dishwasher & diswashing tablets
- Kettle, mugs, cups & dishes
- Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Kitchen towels & bin
- Complimentary shampoo, body wash & hand soap
- Bath & hand towels
- Toilet rolls
- Washing machine & dryer combo + detergents
- Vacuum, mop & broom
WELL EQUIPPED GYM
IN-DOOR HEATED POOL
ROCK CLIMBING WALL
You will be allowed to access the:
- Apartment unit
- Poolside area (BBQ)
- Guests/Social lounge
- Rock Climbing wall
The apartment unit will be vacant (Furnished of course along with the amenities) and it's a private self-contained fully serviced unit ALL TO YOURSELF.
If your preferred dates are available, please feel free to book it. If the dates that you're after are blocked, it's either I'm home using it or that they have been booked.
The "INSTANT-BOOK" function is enabled so you won't need our "Pre-Approval" to make a booking.
"EASY-TO-FOLLOW" directions to access the pool, gym and sauna facilities will be provided once your booking is made. Also see HOUSE RULES section for more information on the rules.
This pad accommodates 2 adults generously but a max of 4 overnight. Any more than 2 adult guests overnight will attract an extra AU$10 per additional guest per night.
The sleeping arrangement for the 3rd and 4th adult would be on the double sofa bed which folds out to a double bed with extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers.
- Measurements when sofa (approximately):
Width: 180 cm
Depth: 85 cm
Height: 70 cm
- Measurements when bed (approximately):
Width: 138 cm
Length: 188 cm
Please email/sms/message me or you could also ask questions about anything and in cases of emergency or urgent issues, you can ask the building managers on the ground floor.
You will be able to access the apartment naturally and also all the Resort Style facilities including the gym, swimming pool, sauna, BBQ and pool side area, business/social lounge and rock climbing wall with the swipe card.
There are three restaurants on-site on the ground floor including an Asian (PHO24), Modern Australian (Higher Grounds) and Breakfast/Grill trendy cafe (Pretty Mama) which all scores very highly amongst Melburnians.
Общение с гостями
I am available to answer your queries via Airbnb messaging, SMS or email, and there is also a 24 hours building manager at the ground floor who are able to help you in cases of emergency. Rest be assure that if you message me via Airbnb, my reply is almost instantaneous most of the time.
Feel free to drop me a line or questions about anything in Melbourne and I will be happy to help as your local friend or guide.
Also check out my local Guidebook in Airbnb so you can try the many restaurants and Cafés that locals frequent in Melbourne.
I will also be providing you with a 'House Manual' when you book the place and there are Contact phone numbers and Emergency Contact numbers too.
Другие важные подробности
Linens and towels are provided and cleaners are engaged to clean and thoroughly inspect my place between each stay.
Basic toiletries are provided including towels for each guest.
Complimentary Tea and Coffee are provided too.
Please turn on the rangehood and open window if you cook because the smoke/fire alarm is rather sensitive
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside the apartment, No loud music, No parties of any sort.
Thanks for booking a stay at my apartment :-) I certainly look forward to be your host soon.
Just a few friendly reminders and house rules to take note of below in point form. Kindly take the time to read through thoroughly before checking-in:
A. (HOW TO CHECK-IN AND OUT)
1. Building address will be given to you upon confirmed booking.
2. Please meet at the front entrance of the building or if you check in outside 2pm-6pm then please collect the keys per my "Self Check-In" instruction that will be email to your Airbnb registered email address.
3. Kindly be ON-TIME to pick up your keys. We certainly hope you would be considerate with timing and let us know early if there is any changes to your check in time.
4. If you have ANY questions whatsoever related to your stay or ANY emergencies, please contact:
(a). Give me a message via AirBnb (b). Myself (c). My friend
5. Check out at the latest is 10AM (Leave the keys inside on the kitchen counter, lock the door from the inside, and exit the building anytime before 10AM),
6. (IMPORTANT!) The apartment unit door locks from the inside, so please never leave the unit without your keys and card during your stay, otherwise you may accidentally lock yourself out. Call out fee of $100 is required if we have to come open the door for you again once you check in.
7. Please DO NOT LOSE OR BREAK the set of keys or lock yourself out during your stay. If it happens, I will have to order for a new set of keys/swipe, or call on a local emergency locksmith to let you in...local emergency locksmiths charge about $200 or more which you will have to pay for in the event. And the key and access card cost $150 to replace.
8. Please be sure to notify us minimum 1 FULL DAY BEFORE your arrival times so that we can hand the keys to you personally. ________________________
B. (WiFi, ACCESS POOL, GYM AND RUBBISH CHUTE)
1. The gym & pool is located on level 2. You will need the key and swipe card to access the facilities.
2. The access to the rubbish chute is located near the lift at the corner corridor of the apartment side number 01-05 - The rubbish chute should be on your right.
3. WiFi information is located in front of the TV. NOTE: I am not on a heavy plan and the speed may not always be lightning fast. So I provide this for convenience only and every care is taken to ensure it works but I AM NOT an IT technician or Internet Company. So if you critically need the internet for your trip, then you will need to get yourself a 4G broadband via a prepaid SIM card. Optus offers a $2/day unlimited call plan with 500Mb/day or try Amaysim which is a value carrier.
C. (OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE)
1. Sufficient fresh sheets, linen and towels will be laid and prepped prior to your arrival. The dryer and washer may still be running when you check-in due to the previous guests load we're drying up. Please let the washing or drying cycle finish before using the dryer and washer for yourself.
2. Please DO NOT USE the sheets, linen or towels from the dryer...if you want to use the washing machine/dryer then please take out the dry linen and place it in the cupboard
3. If you plan to bring your kid(s) along, please take note that this property has a balcony with a sliding door. Please do not leave them unsupervised in the apartment unit.
4. You may cook, but please be warned that the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so in the event if it goes off, there is a very high chance that the fire engine will rock up. So please open the windows, balcony door and switch on the range hood while cooking. Note you will be liable to pay for the fire trucks visit if they turn up.
5. Kindly treat my property with respect during your stay and DO NOT cause any major or superficial damages. My properties are inspected thoroughly after every guest. In the event any major or surface damages are found right after you check-out, I will have to contact airbnb for the damages caused.
6. This pad accommodates 2 adults generously but a max of 4 overnight. Please refer to the additional charges as per advertised in the airbnb for more than 2 people (as we need to prepare extra linen and towels)
7. The sleeping arrangement for the 3rd and 4th adult would be on a 3-seater sofa bed which folds out to a double bed with extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers.
8. If you're using the heater or air conditioning, please always remember to switch it off after use.
9. Shoes are not allowed on carpeted areas.
10. NO SMOKING, no house parties, yelling or loud music please.
11. Please be informed that you will be RESPONSIBLE for anyone that you invite in so it is highly recommended NOT to bring any strangers during your stay.
12. Please refer to the HOUSE MANUAL when you book for further information that will be email to you.
D. EXPECTATIONS DURING YOUR STAY
1. I will always treat you with upmost respect and always try to help where it is possible.
2. Please note that you are booking a private residence at a great rate! I've done my best to offer a price that is similar to a low cost motel but what you will be getting is a modern CBD apartment with a full kitchen and full facilities! Far superior in size to any hotel room any day of the week!
3. All linens provided are luxury commercial grade cotton linens. Cleaners are engaged to clean my place between each stay.
4. However, please understand that I am not a hotel operator and I don't charge like a hotel. Therefore, I can never have the resources the same as a 5-star hotel. So please be sensible and not expect a 5 star hotel setting with round the clock resources that they provide, so if that's what your preference are, then kindly book a hotel instead of Airbnb... On the flip side however, you won't get to live like a local and experience what it really is like living in Melbourne City!
Other than that, please enjoy your stay at my place and have fun :-) Rest be assure I am a very fair person and will do my upmost to make guests feel welcome when hosting. The above rules though long winded, are put in place to protect the both of us. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
Love Sports, Love to Travel, Love a good laugh, Love to meet people, Love to experience new culture, Love every type of food, and would love to meet you one day :-)