Об этом жилье
This home offers very private, comfortable accommodation only 5 minutes drive from the city. It is a beautifully decorated, light filled property with stunning views of the casino and River Derwent. Minimum 2 night stay.
You'll enjoy the comfort, spacious rooms, privacy and stunning, uninterrupted water views.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment and Cancellation Policy
1 Payment of deposit or total fee for your booking indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Payment will be made by online transaction, unless otherwise agreed
3. A deposit of 50% of our total fee is required to confirm your booking if you book more than 3 weeks prior to your arrival. If you book less than 3 weeks prior to your arrival, the total fee (ie 100%) must be paid to confirm your booking.
4. The balance of payment will be paid prior to arrival
5. A security deposit of $250 is required when the balance payment is due. Security deposits are held until after your departure and following inspection of the property. Funds may be retained from the security deposit if these Terms & Conditions have been breached, or if additional cleaning is required, or if there have been breakages or damages.
6. You must only provide credit card details for which you are authorised to use.
Security for payments required under these terms and conditions must be provided at time of booking.
7. By making payment of the total fee, you have an exclusive licence to occupy the property for the days specified when you book (but not possession).
8 Our right to cancel - we reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we have made a mistake in relation to the price of your stay. We will ensure that we notify you of such mistakes within a week of your booking, provided your stay has not yet started.
1. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee may be charged according to our usual rates and/or we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
2. 16 Dynnyrne Rd is non-smoking indoors. We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay without refund if we become aware of guest's or friend's of guests smoking indoors. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any smoke fumes from the property.
3. You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
4. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu, and between 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat.
5. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
6. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
7. The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that he property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
Check In and Check Out
1. Check In and Check Out procedures will be detailed in the Property Information package forwarded to you following payment of deposit. Whilst we are more than happy to provide early Check In and late Check Out wherever possible, this can only be confirmed at the last minute as it is dependent on other bookings at the time. Failure to adhere to those procedures could result in the incurring of additional costs.
Breakages, Losses and Guest Charges
1. You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All maintenance issues, breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage or normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property, garden or contents will be charged to the credit card provided for payment (or left for security).
2. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged to the Security deposit for payment (or left for security) if this occurs. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost or not returned.
3. Standard cleaning services are an extra $150.00 and will be added to your rate. Properties may also include interim cleaning services for stays of longer than a week. This will be detailed in your pre arrival information. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning. You are responsible for all cleaning charges in the event that the property is left in a state that requires more than standard cleaning. This will be charged for using the Security deposit provided for payment (or left for security).
4. Reasonable usage of electricity, gas any other utilities or services (including internet) provided at the property are included in your rates. Excessive use (more than a 30% increase compared to similar periods) of any of these utilities or services may be charged for using the security deposit provided for payment (or left for security). If charges are passed onto the Guest, evidence of charges will be provided on request.
5. The owners of the property are not liable for loss to you of any personal belongings while you are in the property. Guest items found by our cleaning staff are kept in the office for 6 weeks before discarding. It is the guest's responsibility to follow up any items that may have been left behind at the property. We request that guests send a reply paid envelope to 16 Dynnyrne Rd in order for us to return the items.
6. Instructions for how to use the electrical appliances and internet are provided at the property in our Guest Information Folder. If you require assistance with anything, please call the number provided. Before sending a technician, we will firstly trouble shoot with you over the phone to resolve the issue. If we are not successful, we can then organise a technician to come to the property. However, please note that if the issue is determined to be user error, we reserve the right to pass the charges onto you. Should the smoke alarm within the property be activated during your stay due to a false fire alarm (ie. cooking, burning of candles) you will take full responsibility for all costs incurred by the Hobart Fire Brigade for attending, should they be called. To avoid such penalties, you agree to contact the Hobart Fire Brigade immediately on 000 should a false fire alarm occur. You understand that the owner will not be held responsible for any associated costs for an incident of this nature.
1. You should not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property. We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phoned us immediately so that matters can be resolved quickly.
2. The place of law is Tasmania and the courts of Tasmania have exclusive jurisdiction.
3. Your occupation of the property may be terminated by the owner without notice in the event that you breach any material term or condition or in the event that any amount due is not paid.
1. The owner enters into this agreement and is not liable to you in relation to the property or any services.
2. The owner of the property can not be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond their control.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the owner disclaim all warranties in relation to the provision of services and the use of the property, and otherwise their liability is limited at their option to the supply of the relevant services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
4. The owners are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits which result from use of the property and services provided to you.
5. The owner advises that the property furnishings may be slightly different to those shown in the property photos. However, if they differ, the furnishings will be of the same standard as that shown in the pictures, or higher.