Book early to enjoy this popular rental at HHB&T Resort! 5 star reviews!
Beautiful unit freshly updated and has been totally remodeled to include gorgeous handscraped hardwood floors, new kitchen cabinets with pantry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, beautiful decor, and 4 TVs. Cozy 1BR, 1BA unit that includes everything you need for an enjoyable ocean front vacation at HHB&T Resort.
The 540 sq ft unit includes a private bedroom with a queen bed and TV. Just outside the bedroom are two captain's bunks for your kids' enjoyment. Who wants the top bunk? Both bunks have their own TVs! A bed rail for the top bunk is stored under the Queen bed. The sofa in the living area opens to a queen sleeper if needed. There is a large screen wall-mounted TV, too. The fully equipped kitchen is great for cooking in when you choose and is fully stocked right down to the spice cabinet! The dining room table seats 4 very comfortably. This unit is far more than a hotel room or suite. It is a little piece of home!
Don't worry about bringing beach chairs. Two are provided as well as some sand toys. For a relaxing family vacation or a couple's getaway, you just can't beat this beautiful, beachy condo at Hilton Head!
Guests have access to large pool, play area, and fitness room as well as the onsite restaurants and pool bar.
Общение с гостями
I will be glad to communicate with you prior to your stay, during and after to make sure you experience the best rental possible!
Другие важные подробности
I have a rental agreement that specifies all the house rules.
1. Property. The property is located at 40 Folly Field Road, Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Club, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. The property is furnished and includes all bed linens, towels, kitchen appliances, and a hairdryer. You’ll need to furnish paper products and toiletries although you will find a starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and soap.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of only those accepted in the booking request.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge of $50 per person per night for guests in addition to 6 will be assessed. Since the unit is small (540 square feet), you will find it more comfortable with a party limited to 4 people.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. EST on the check in date and ends at 11:00 a.m. EST on the checkout date. IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHECK IN BEFORE THE HOUSEKEEPER HAS CLEANED THE UNIT AND MADE HER INSPECTION, YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR DAMAGES DONE BY THE PREVIOUS GUEST. DO NOT CHECK IN EARLY, PLEASE!
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays are required during the peak season, and may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Property Manager: The property is managed by the owner. You will access your keys by using a code on the key box located outside the door to the unit. Please return the keys to this receptacle upon your departure by using the same key code. The phone number for the owner is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), and the owner’s email address is (EMAIL HIDDEN) Please contact the owner if you have any problems or questions during your stay. If you are unable to reach the owner and you have a maintenance issue, you may call the onsite maintenance office at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Immediately report to the owner any damage that occurs or systems not operating properly.
6. Use appliances for their intended uses only.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: Parking is by pass only. The owner will call in a pass to the guard gate for the dates of your stay. The pass must be displayed on your vehicle at all times. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not remove the linens from the unit. Leave all soiled towels in the bathtub and dirty linens on top of the beds. Please unmake the beds. The housekeeper will come after your departure to clean the unit. She will also inspect for missing items and/or damage. Please leave the thermostat setting at 55 degrees upon your departure in the winter and at 75 degrees in the summer.
10. Please do not use towels in the unit as beach towels. You will need to bring your own beach towels. Also, do not take pillows in the unit to the beach or pool. There are two nice beach chairs in a closet for your use as well as some sand toys. Rinse and dry all beach items thoroughly before returning them to the closet.
11. Wifi: The network is Hilton Head Beach & Tennis. There is no password.
12. The phone number for the unit is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Enjoy yourselves! Please treat our condo as if it were yours.
У этого хозяина 2 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I love the beach and the mountains, so fortunately, I live close to both. I offer my mountain cabin at Maggie Valley, NC and my beach condo at Hilton Head Island, SC for your rental enjoyment! Both locations have fabulous reviews. I'm sure you'll love staying at either, or both! I always enjoy my getaways to both when I'm able to take time from work. I hope you enjoy them, too!!