Our home is located in south Bellingham and is best used if you are looking for: access to downtown Bellingham & Fairhaven, Western Washington University, hikes, lakes (Samish, Padden, Whatcom), restaurants, and breweries. A car will get you to many of these places much faster or you can use the bus that stops 2 houses down (see photo for schedules).
Come explore the City of Subdued Excitement from our home. We'll supply the coffee, you come and have some fun!
You will stay in a private, 1 bedroom with 2 beds. Both beds have queen mattresses and 2 pillows. If you need more pillows, we have extras as well. We made a customized bunk bed that can comfortably sleep 2 adults.
You will have access to the washer and dryer.
You will have a private bathroom as well. We have a shared shower currently and we always allow our guest priority when you want to use it.
You are more than welcome to use the kitchen, refrigerator and living room. In the living room, we have a 50" Visio TV, Xbox One, and Amazon Fire (w/Amazon Video).
Additionally, you are welcome to use our board games in the home only; we have games such as Settlers of Catan, Quantum, King of Tokyo, Munchkins, Cards and more...
We can accommodate 2 more cars in our driveway.
We also have ample parking on the street in our quiet Happy Valley neighborhood.
A lockbox is installed at the back entrance. When looking at the home the back entrance can be reach by going around the right side of the home. The lockbox code will texted to you.
Общение с гостями
We have a very friendly 2-year old dog named Mana who will always love to meet you upon entry. We also have a 1 year old daughter that loves to stroll around and will say hi!
I am available throughout your trip in Bellingham if you need.
I have lived in this county for 14 years and my wife has for 10 years. We are more than willing to share about different places to see, visit and at which restaurants to eat.
If you want privacy, that works equally as well.
Другие важные подробности
We live in a very quiet neighborhood, so we kindly ask you to be mindful of our neighbors.
We do live next to the freeway, but we have 1/2 acre of land and large evergreens between the home and road. The noise is faint to soft in the home and slightly more outside; it sounds like rain. The home is very quiet however I do want our guest to be aware of this prior.
I am open and willing to answer any other questions you have that come to mind.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- We expect you will respect our home.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- We are FIRM with quiet time after 10PM on weeknights, as we both work early in the morning.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- For the comfort of our own pets, we do not allow any other animals in the house.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Tiffany or I know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- You will be responsible for any significant damage you cause to the property.