Spacious double bedroom with a private bathroom including full bath in a two bedroom apartment. Can accommodate 4 people comfortably. Just a 10 minute bus ride from the city centre, and a 10 minute bus journey to Old Trafford, the famous stadium of Manchester United. Apartment includes free unallocated parking. Fibre Optic Internet available in the whole flat. Suitable for couples, friends, and travellers, especially for match days. We are a young couple who love to meet new people and chat!
"PLEASE READ" As we are both busy on weekdays, I have had to put the Check-in time from 6pm onward. However, please disregard this information if you wish to check in during the weekend, or on a Wednesday. For these three days you may check in from 1pm.
- Spacious double bedroom, you will have your own private bathroom too, which includes a full bath.
- Black out curtains and a comfortable mattress ensure a good night's rest
- Large wardrobe and under-bed storage boxes available in the double bedroom.
- There is a lock on your bedroom door with just one key which we will give you when you check in, so if you struggle with trust you can safely lock away your suitcases etc. before you go out again, and even lock yourself in every night if you wish to do so :)
- As there is also a sofa bed (double bed size) in the living room, we are able to accommodate either 4 people, or two people who would prefer to sleep separately.
- Free WiFi available, as well as towels and a hairdryer.
- Tea and coffee are always available in the flat.
- Free parking is always available.
As this is our own home the whole flat is maintained in a good condition and decorated as we like it. We hope you will feel at home and will enjoy staying here as much as we do! :)
You will be sleeping in one of our 2 bedrooms, as we will be in the other one. We are happy for you to use the kitchen as much as you like and will show you where to find everything you need. Please also feel free to relax in the living room and watch TV if you like. We will give you a set of keys upon arrival.
Общение с гостями
We will show you around the apartment, answer any questions you have and are happy to show you how everything works if needed. We have a good knowledge of cafes, restaurants and things to do in Manchester so do ask us for any recommendations! We will always be available when needed as we do also live here. We love to chat and socialise with guests, but are happy to give you your own space if you prefer. :)
- Please take your shoes off in the hallway when you arrive.
- NO PARTIES. Please respect our neighbours with minimum noise and no loud music after 11PM.
- Please keep the noise to a minimum in communal areas at all times as there are families with children in the building.
- Please keep the flat tidy.
- Please treat the property with respect.
- NO SMOKING inside the flat or out of the balconies, please go downstairs into the courtyard to smoke.
- If you smoke inside of the flat, you will lose your deposit as we will need to pay for cleaning for the smell to be removed.
- No guests, unless previously confirmed by us.
- Remember that we live here too, so please treat the flat as well as you would with your own home and respect our property :)
Young professional living in Manchester for the past few years, I speak English and Mandarin Chinese. I love cooking, traveling and meeting new people. I also like trying new things and having good knowledge of things to do in Manchester as a result!