Private home in a residential neighborhood. Your own floor (3rd) includes two bedrooms and private bathroom. You are walking distance to Towson restaurants, bars, etc. Five minutes to Towson, Goucher, Notre Dame and Loyola Universities and only 20 minutes to downtown Baltimore. Cats live in the house so, if you're allergic, please take note.
* two full size beds
* extra blankets (winter)
* window AC to supplement the CAC (summer)
* closet space and dressers
* private bathroom with shower, tub, shampoo, soap and hair dryer
* TV room with 23" TV, Roku, dvd player and HDMI connection
* coffee and tea station
* use of the first floor by guests only (no parties)
* large deck and yard for morning coffee, glass of wine or just to relax
* washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board by arrangement.
You have access to the guest rooms, the full bath upstairs, and the common shared areas including the entire downstairs living, and dining rooms. The kitchen may be used to make coffee and tea. Please refrain from preparation of meals. You may also use the deck and back yard to relax and enjoy your coffee or wine. Smoking is allowed outside only, but please dispose of any butts.
Please respect that the basement is an office and off bounds.
Общение с гостями
The owner works at home and has an office in the basement with staff. We use the kitchen and deck on occasion but it's a pretty relaxed bunch except when they're at a task.
The owners are pretty social and the neighborhood is very friendly. If you're here with lots to do and little time or desire for interaction, we're here to make things comfortable and convenient.
Другие важные подробности
Need recommendations for things to do, places to eat, or directions? Need something to make your stay here more comfortable? Just ask.