Cosy and quiet
The room is furnished as seen in the photos:
•Bed with quilt, bed linens and fitted electric blanket (winter is around the corner!)
•Desk with chair
Fully furnished kitchen, laundry and shared bathroom.
We have two bikes. You can ride it to travel around.
Общение с гостями
We love to make friends and share travelling experience. We would love to interact with guest when we have time.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
Kent Soh started his photography journey since year 2007. It all started with travelling as his hobby. Realizing that he scarcely went back to the same sites, he decided to capture the place, especially that priceless never-again moment and the feeling perceived, with his first bought pro-consumer compact camera. He felt so proud while his photo taken by a compact camera was published in newspaper’s photo competition. This achievement had a profound effect on him to keep moving forward.
In acquiring photos with better qualities, Kent bought his first DSLR EOS 450D for his university graduation trip at end of year 2008. His first wedding photography service was offered to his lecturer soon after his graduation trip. Kent did a lot of research and homework, looking into each minor detail before the shooting. To date, this mindful and striving spirit is always with him, he never let himself unprepared for every shooting. His photography artworks did received great responses and more than satisfactory from his lecturer and family.
Feeling blessed and honored in contributing and capturing the amazing and touching moments which become a life-time memory of many others, Kent strives to improve himself by continuing learning. He joined bridal houses and do freelance wedding photography to upgrade his skills and gain experience. Then in year 2009, Kent joined Showup Studio to learn commercial photography and at the same time, continue doing his freelance wedding photography. Later, Kent upgraded his most reliable all time partner to EOS 30D and 5Dmark2. Feeling to capture more amazing photos and continue his travelling dreams, he flew to New Zealand, a country known for its heavenly scenes, for working holiday in year 2011. He was so excited to have captured so many scenic yet awesome views during his travel.
Coming back to Malaysia after nine months, Kent continued doing freelance photography, ranging from pre-wedding, actual day shooting, F&B, portraits, commercial, and events to architecture. He is even challenging underwater shooting now! His photography artworks were published in:
- art4d (Design/Interior/Architecture magazine in Thailand)
- habitus (Design/Interior/Architecture magazine in Australia)
- LANDSCAPE DESIGN (Design/Interior/Architecture magazine in Japan)
- WORLD ARCHITECTURE (Design/Interior/Architecture magazine in Shanghai)
- fORM (Design/Interior/Architecture magazine in Singapore)
- ROOM (Design/Interior/Architecture magazine in Singapore)
- d+a (Design/Interior/Architecture magazine in Malaysia)
- MYHOME (Design/Interior/Architecture magazine in Malaysia)
- style (Fashion magazine in Malaysia)
- PASSIONS (Lifestyle magazine in Malaysia)
- My Wedding (Wedding magazine in Malaysia)
- nuyou (Wedding magazine in Malaysia)
- CITTA Bella (Beauty magazine in Malaysia)
- allinONE ( Shopping Centre Catalog in Malaysia)
- Official event photographer for Ministry of Tourism
With the inspirations from the success and attitudes of master photographers, his passion in photography strives him to do better and continues to produce artworks that tell stories. Kent believes a picture says a thousand words, and it’s international. He loves his career that leads him to meeting all kinds of people and he wants to tell their stories at those precious moments, with camera and photos. He is so grateful and proud to be a professional photographer yet a storyteller.