• Modern, fully-furnished apartment in tranquil and secure building
• Convenient and central location: Walking distance to shopping and public transport, parks, restaurants and bars (only 8km to city)
• Amazing night’s sleep with Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid mattresses in oversized bedroom
• Full appliance-stocked kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances
• Internal laundry facilities
• Plenty of built-in closet space to store your luggage and hang your clothes
• Sun-drenched balcony off living area with large glass doors provides streaming natural sunlight into apartment at all times of day (without compromise to privacy)
• 40” LCD LG TV with stunning picture quality and Foxtel
• High speed Wi-Fi internet throughout entire apartment
• Extremely comfortable 5-seater upholstered King Living luxury sofa with chaise
• Allocated car space (and lots of free, all-day on-street parking)
• Located at end of cul-de-sac for maximum privacy and security
ACCESS TO EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE –
• Complete and uninterrupted access to all areas of the entire apartment and parking garage
• TV, Wi-Fi, home furnishings and full appliance-stocked kitchen will make this feel like your home-away-from-home
• FREE on-site and covered car spot
Five Dock is a beautiful suburb and I want to ensure you experience everything it has to offer.
I take personal satisfaction in knowing that my guests get the exact break they’re looking for - whether on vacation, there for work or simply looking for downtime with family and friends.
As a born-and-bred Sydney local, I’m well-placed to suggest the best attractions, advise on the best ways of getting around, recommend key attractions or offer suggestions for anything that might pop up during your stay. I’m only ever a phone call away.
I'm Evian. I'm a 32 year old guy born and raised in sunny Sydney.
I run a start-up helping Airbnb hosts provide optimal hosting experiences for their guests - feel free to check out 'Padlifter' on the internet :)
Outside of work, I’m an avid runner and enjoy competing in middle-distance races. I also enjoy scuba-diving in exotic locations, which is supported by my passion for travelling throughout the developing world. On the more nerdy side of things, I’m also a self-confessed political junkie.
Having spent the last few years living in NYC, I've recently returned back to the sunny shores of Sydney, Australia.
I enjoy travelling the world and creating new experiences. My favourite countries are Argentina, Cuba, India and Australia. Through these travels, I've been fortunate to learn what a good Airbnb experience (and host) looks like: A great home, with a friendly host, in an awesome neighborhood, and the ability to do things you love! I try ensure that each and every guest I host walks away with all of that and hopefully more.
My life motto is kinda dorky (it's from Dr. Seuss) but I guess sometimes we all just need a little reminder that... You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.