Free Breakfast and other amenities included! This cozy one bedroom suite includes private bedroom and private bath and you'll enjoy the living room with entertainment center and a workspace. There is a microwave kitchen with small refrigerator with ice and water. Your personal entrance comes through our beautiful yard where you have full use of the private seating, fire pit and easy access to enjoy the wonderful Colorado climate on the gorgeous walking trail.
This is a full two room suite layout.
Your private entrance brings you through the outer living room, a large semi-private place to relax with comfortable seating area and TV / entertainment center. Guests have also really appreciated the well lit workspace and reading area. (While the living area is for our guests, we do occasionally come through for laundry and our exercise room, and to say 'hello'.)
Your private bedroom has a large window overlooking the yard and greenway.
There is an express kitchen with small refrigerator and microwave. Across the hall is your private bathroom with large shower.
The common area includes comfortable seating, TV with Netflix & Hulu, and game systems. The laundry is available for your use as well with sink, washer / dryer and iron / board. We have two friendly dogs who you will encounter in the yard and entrance. Please do not come upstairs, since we don't expect Airbnb traffic in the general house it can be disturbing and awkward (the door will likely be locked).
Общение с гостями
Low interaction, but available as you need. Please let us know what you prefer.
We're glad to offer advice and info. Ames is a Colorado native and can help you with planning if you wish. We often have happy hour on our deck and you're more than welcome to join us.
Другие важные подробности
We are delighted to provide complementary cold bottled water, breakfast sandwich or oatmeal, coffee, tea, and fruit. Also, cups, plates, glasses, napkins, creamer sweeter, etc. We have popcorn for wind down too!
The entrance to the space is down outdoor stairs so it is not accessible for walkers, wheelchairs or anyone having difficulty navigating uneven surfaces.
House Rules please observe the following:
- We live in a generally quiet neighborhood so we expect common courtesy in level of noise, especially during arrivals and departures since you are close to other homes / windows.
- Park only in front of our house. Please don't park in front of the neighbors or in the driveway. We'll make every effort to leave a space. If there is no space in front of our house, let us know where you parked, and move to our space as soon as possible.
- You are welcome to invite guests over but please, keep noise and voices down and no parties or large groups.
- Please no sleeping on the couches, they are not pull outs and not suitable as beds. Our space is for two guests who sleep together in one Queen bed.
- Please don't enter or use the exercise room.
- Cabinets not marked for guest use are private. Do not access private spaces or cabinets.
- Please don't unplug or disturb electrical outlet usage or devices or move the furniture.
- Lastly, please no smoking of any kind in or on the property, thanks.
We are glad to see and to serve you, but please don't come upstairs unless we have invited you. Since we don't expect Airbnb traffic in the general house it can be disturbing and awkward. If you need anything, you may use the app to let us know and we'll come down or you can come up. You are always welcome to come to the front door, but that's not necessary.
We are Parents of 5 young adult children one who is married. They are now spread out around the country from NYC to Arizona, so our travels center around spending time with them. Visiting NY to watch our daughter play college volleyball, and kick around with our nurse in Manhattan, Phoenix to enjoy the sun with our teacher, Wichita to see how our youngest is doing in college, or a much reduced family dinner with our oldest at home. Because we're empty nesters, our Centennial Suite became available to host those who want to enjoy all that our home of Colorado has to offer. See you here or see you there!