This cozy room is in the upstairs apartment of a comfortable house in the heart of the antique district, downtown. It provides a great base to relax, work, and explore. Try the hammock swing on the porch and bike or walk just 5 minutes to the best restaurants, shops and bars in town on Front Street. The beaches are 15-20 mins away. Cape Fear Comm College is a short walk, and UNCW is a 10 min drive. Enjoy high ceilings, laundry room, and convenient parking.
You'll stay in a sunny bedroom in the upstairs apartment of a charming duplex home. The four poster queen-sized bed feels huge and comfortable. There's a closet with plenty of room for clothes and luggage. The entire house has high speed wireless internet, and there's a television in the kitchen. The shared bathroom is right next door with a tub and shower, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer and towels.
This is a historic home with high ceilings and lots of sunlight through large windows. In addition to a full bath upstairs, guests have access to a large kitchen with plenty of dishes and utensils, complimentary snacks and coffee, pots and pans, spices, a microwave, stove, refrigerator, and stocked wine rack. You'll also have access to the front porch, and laundry room downstairs with space for storing beach chairs, luggage, etc. There's plenty of street parking right in front of the house and you're welcome to park in the driveway whenever it's available.
Общение с гостями
I will be here to greet you when you arrive and make check-in as easy, simple, and stress free as possible. I am usually home in the separate apartment downstairs, and depending on scheduling you may or may not see me or another guest come and go. I'm happy to chat or give you privacy. You'll always be able to quickly reach me by phone, text, or email to help with any issues. I know the area well and can provide information about any restaurants, shops, or sites that you're interested in. Just ask!
Другие важные подробности
If you'd like to bring along more people or book the entire house for a group of 8-10 or an event, we have 3 more rooms listed.
Accommodates 1-2 guests:
Accommodates 1-4 guests:
Accommodates 8-10 guests:
- Please be respectful the property and do some light straightening up during your stay. Also, be aware of noise control. Well-behaved, potty-trained adult dogs are welcome. Just let us know in advance that they are coming. Limit 1 dog. Please do not leave them outside. Absolutely NO CATS. They’re cute, but can trigger allergies. Feel free to park in the driveway and/or on the street in front of the house.
- To ensure that you have a safe, fun and enjoyable stay, we ask that you read and abide by all house rules.
You agree that your use of airbnb.com to book a stay at Cozy Room, Coastal Home-Downtown (Wilmington, NC 28401) means you agree to the following Terms & Conditions and Release of Liability. Furthermore, you, your family or any other guests’ presence on the aforementioned property is acknowledgement that you have read, understand and agree to the following:
1. You acknowledge that we will not be supervising your use of the Property. Accordingly, you agree that (a) your use of the Property will be on an AS IS basis, (b) neither we nor any of our employees, members, contractors or agents will have any responsibility to you whatsoever for any loss, liability, personal injury, death or damage arising out of or relating to your use of the Property, and (c) that you will indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, members, contractors and agents harmless from and against any and all claims by or liability to you, your family, employees, agents or invitees, or any third party arising out of or relating to your use of the Property.
2. You will not participate in any illegal activity as defined by any local, state or federal bodies.
3. You will be responsible to us for any damage to the Property that you or your family, employees, agents, or invitees cause, whether solely or in conjunction with others.
4. If applicable, as a parent or legal guardian, you also agree to these terms on behalf of any minor children who will be joining you.
I'm an independent filmmaker, creative and laid back. I enjoy directing and producing transmedia projects, traveling, creating art, and spending the summer at the beach. I mostly listen to podcasts. "Risk," "The Moth," and "Snap Judgement" are some of my favorites. I listen to all kinds of music, and Dinah Washington's "What A Difference A Day Makes" is my personal theme song.