Bright, quiet, you'll have an amazing time in this studio with all amenities nearby : shopping, promenade, cafés, restaurants at a walkdistance.
MGoncourt (L11), Republique
The studio is nestled in the unusually relaxed, trendy and nice Canal Saint-Martin neighborhood, in Northeastern Paris, in the 10th arrondissement. Trendy, bobo, fashion, the neighbourhood has also made famous appearances in movies like Amélie and Hôtel du Nord.
Located in a very quiet street , the studio completely renewed, offers all amenities for a wonderfull stay in Paris.
Bright with 3 big windows, it has the charm of the old parisian style, with the confort of modernism. It's located on the 2nd floor, ovelooking the inner courtyard.
The kitchen is basically equipped with electrical plates, a cattle, a micro-wave and a fridge. Coffee tea, are supplied. There's also a washing machine and a Hoover.
The flat can welcome a single person with a high quality « french » bed (120cm) offering a wonderfull sleep.
The Towels, bed sheets are provided; as well as coffee and tea, shampoo...
Общение с гостями
As I'm often travelling you'll mostly be welcomed by wonderfull friends of mine. Real parisianers they'll greet you at the door and give you a tour of the space with detailed description. I'll provide you with the best advices on the area and support you in any needs.
Другие важные подробности
Le studio est réservable pour 5 nuits minimum
The following rules apply :
- calm and quietness are important for the neighbours, no speaking loudly in the common area or at the window, no loud music etc
- this is a non-party flat
- the flat is brand new and should stay this way : cleanliness, and taking good care of the materiel supplied is important on a regular basis
- this is a totally non-smoking flat
- timber floor don't like heels! (nor neighboors) nor heavy water .
- Shower : curtain needs to be properly positioned, not to flood the floor The bathroom window should stay open when having a shower
- you'll find the flat fully furnished with food and supply for washing machine etc, fill it up the same way for the next ones when you leave!