The home of an Auckland artist, this 100sqm penthouse apartment is a delight to visit. With modern and comfortable furnishings, a compact simple but well equipped kitchen, the walls full of art and a north facing deck with panoramic views of city sea and sky from the daybed on the 25sqm deck. Two double bedrooms, one super king and one double and one bathroom with bath/shower. Lift access to forth flour, and secure car parking for 1 car. Easy walking, Ponsonby, K'Rd, Queen St and Eden Park.
A beautiful space to retreat to from your urban adventure. Very comfortable with most things you need. The main bedroom has a super king bed, whilst the second bedroom has a double. Wardrobe space available in both rooms to hang clothes. TV in main living space with remote. Is north facing so is naturally lovely and warm in winter. Bifold doors open up all the way in summer for breeze.
Downstairs the is a convenience store and wine shop if anything is needed and handy to the supermarket.
Unlimited WIFI, Netflix, TV, free local phone calls.
Selection of teas and coffee.
Другие важные подробности
This is an apartment building,
1. Guests must be respectful of others. Excessive noise after hours and late/all night parties with not be tolerated by the neighbours. If that is what you are looking for this may not be the place for you.
2. The bedrooms back onto the atrium, there is noise in the atrium from the lift and people walking to their apartments. With the windows closed I do not notice it, however I have had a couple of feedbacks concerning the noise.
3. In the summer time it can get very hot in day time, as we are north facing. The deck doors open up all the way and let in a breeze in and there are blinds. There is no aircon. There is a large umbrella, but MUST NOT be used on windy days as it WILL Fly away.
4. I don't own a microwave.
- Enjoy my home, treat it as you would your own, with love and respect
- Be moderate with noise, and respect neighbours
- No shoes inside, fully carpeted and very cosy