A cozy apartment suitable for a couple or a small family! A kitchen with full amenities is available. There are 2 single beds and 1 sofa bed for up to 3 people. Pocket wifi device is provided during your stay! The place is a 5 minute walk from Nishi-Shinjuku Gochome Station and has you can find places to dine nearby. Only 2 stops to Shinjuku station!
A cozy 1K apartment in Nishi-shinjuku, in a very convenient area for exploring Tokyo. Plenty of dining options nearby, for all budgets! This is a room suitable for a couple or a small family. The room has 2 single beds and 1 sofa bed.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor (elevator is available), and located a 5 minute walk from Nishi-Shinjuku Gochome station.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
Check what is in the apartment to add here
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Full kitchen -
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
2 single bed, 1 sofa bed
Общение с гостями
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Другие важные подробности
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hello Everyone !
I'm Daisuke from Tokyo :) I am a high school History and Economic teacher. I love traveling around the world, since I teach history :) I like to see world heritages and get along with locals when I'm traveling. I am really looking forward to sharing experiences with you and make the most of your time in Japan!