Beautiful bright corner apartment on the fourth floor overlooking Fatburs Park and Södemalm skyline. The apartment has wooden floors, high ceiling, panelled doors and beautiful large windows in two directions. The apartment is perfectly located in between the bohemian neighborhood of Mariatorget and vibrant pedestrian street Götgatsbacken with a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants, cafes and shopping.
Commuter hub Slussen (including green & red subway) is only a 5 minutes walk away.
Although placed in one of the most vibrant areas in Stockholm, the apartment is quiet, hardly any sounds at all can be heard from the street or neighbors.
The living room has a large dinner table and lounge area. The bedroom contains a comfortable continental double bed (bought 2017). You will have full access to the large closet in the hallway.
With the exception of microwave, the kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher and includes a small 2-seat table.
- Access to the buildings roof terrass facing south and with tables, chairs and plenty of space.
- Access to the buildings laundry rooms that have large washing machines, dryer and drying cabinet.
- Bedsheets and towels.
- The wifi is high speed and the network includes a state of the art speaker for your music streaming.
- If you happen to bring a toddler, the bathroom has a fold down baby dressing-table.
- We will remove all our private clothes, toiletries etc.