Spacious, light double room in a quiet flat situated in a bustling street with loads of shops and restaurants.
Separate living and dining areas.
Excellent transport link to central London, to/from airports and to/from Eurostar.
Two double bed room flat. Carpets in bedroom and lounge, wood floors in kitchen and hallway. Bathroom is tiled. Garden area outside is shared with residents from small block of flats.
Bedding, towels, tea, coffee, shampoo/ conditioner, shower gel provided.
We do like the flat very quiet, calm and peaceful, so if you are after a party house this may not be the room for you.
Please note the room is for single occupancy only, unless negotiated in advance.
No added cleaning fees.
Whole of flat (except occupied bedroom)
Общение с гостями
I will be working (sometimes from home) but will be available when needed and happy to give advice.
Другие важные подробности
The flat windows are triple glazed which means the noise from the high road is blocked out. If one sleeps with the windows wide open it can sometimes get noisy when an alarm goes off outside or from the traffic. Most people like the convenient location of the flat and that everything is close by.
Please make yourself at home and treat my home with the respect that you would with your own. In addition:
- No shoes in house
- Please consider others when arriving home late.
- Clean up after yourself, especially in the kitchen & the bathroom. Including common courtesy's like leaving the toilet seat down.
- Please don't eat in the room or leave dirty food containers in the room.
- Only use what is yours and ask me if you are not sure.
- Turn off appliances when you are not using them
- Please be safety conscious as you would in your own home. For example, do not leave the hob unattended, by leaving the flat while you are cooking. .
- Be attentive when using appliances and turn off the washing machine and the oven timeously when it finishes and beeps.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am originally from South Africa and an ex teacher who now works in the health sector.
I moved to London just under 20 years ago to follow my passion for travel, adventure and to work abroad. It was meant to be for only two years but I kept extending as the journey has been so great.
One of the things I love most about travelling is meeting new people from different parts of the world. I hope to continue meeting travellers by being a host while also providing a safe, comfortable space in London.