Experience a bit of history in the newly restored Illges Carriage House! It's the best of both worlds: renovated modern living meets historic charm located just 2 blocks from the best local dining, outdoor adventure, and everything else Uptown Columbus has to offer. Large king bed and queen sleeper sofa, mini fridge/freezer, rain-shower head and even more luxuries. The Carriage House is made up of two separate apartments, both of which can comfortably sleep 4 guests.
The downstairs apartment of the Carriage House is tastefully decorated and outfitted to make your trip an enjoyable one.
Ideal for a business travelers, couples, and groups. If you would like to reserve both spaces to accommodate up to 8 people in the Carriage house, please send me a reservation request.
Downstairs Apartment includes:
- Master Bedroom with king-size bed
- Queen-size bed sleeper sofa in Living Room
- Living room with large flat screen TV with Cable TV and Roku
- Modern state-of-the-art bathroom with a rain shower
- Towels and bath linens
- Shampoo & Body wash toiletries
- Frigidaire mini fridge & freezer
- Flex Brew Coffee Maker suitable for single serve k-Cups or whole carafe
- Assortment of Coffee/Teas and supplies
- Free WiFi Access
Общение с гостями
The entire apartment is yours -- total privacy with dedicated, free, off-street parking. I am available by phone or text should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable.
Другие важные подробности
The Illges Carriage House is composed of two apartments, please be mindful of your upstairs neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10:00 PM.
- Absolutely NO PETS.
- Be mindful of your upstairs neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10:00 PM.
Bon vivant, live music enthusiast, and Columbus native.
I love traveling via Airbnb to experience local culture, food and fun and get a unique perspective of the places I visit. I'm happy to help you find cool spots to visit during your stay, but completely understand if you would like the privacy to explore on your own. Please let me know if you need anything at all.