Об этом жилье
This house has it all! Located in a great neighbourhood (major intersection Bathurst & St. Clair) with great indie shops, located close to the metro and a great grocery store. Enjoy being close to downtown but away from the hustle and bustle.
Welcome to our home! We hope that we can make your stay an enjoyable one. We offer a quiet, cozy 1-bedroom apartment with private access situated in a great neighbourhood. The apartment is totally separate from the rest of the house and there is no shared space.
Located in Toronto’s West End, you are 10-12 minutes away from the St. Clair West subway station (Yellow line) which takes you downtown.
Also nearby is a large grocery store, a pharmacy, and several shops/restaurants for all your travelling needs. For those with a car, we do have one free parking space.
If you're interested in weekend Farmer's Markets, nearby is the Wychwood Barns Farmer's Market year-round on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. Lots of great local produce and unique gift ideas.
Being a native Torontonian, I am always keen to provide loads of fun things to do in the city be it sightseeing, dining-out, or touring Toronto’s great neighbourhoods.
* Fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, and cooking utensils)
*One bedroom with double bed (not shown in photos as I have changed the arrangement) in loft
* Pull-out couch for occasional guests
* 1 parking space
* Free Wi-Fi
* DVD player
* Clean sheets and towels
* 3-pc. bathroom with toiletries provided in a pinch
* Within walking distance to Toronto’s famous Casa Loma
* Just a short walk to Forest Hill Village which has cute little retail and coffee shops
* 35-minute walk or 15-minute streetcar ride to Toronto’s infamous Yonge Street
* Close to 401 highway and 20-minute drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport (approx. $45.00 cab ride from the airport)
* Laundromat around the block
* Large grocery store/liquor store within 12 minute walk
Общение с гостями
I try to respond to my guests as soon as possible as I am committed to making their stay as enjoyable as possible.
Другие важные подробности
We may ask you to take the garbage bins out once a week if applicable. We'll let you know. :)
No smoking. No drugs. Alcohol in moderation. No pets. No parties. Please respect our neighbors and keep noise down. Please keep the place tidy and as you found it for future guests to enjoy. Please contact us if you will need a parking space so it can be available.Enjoy your visit. Please contact us if you have other questions.