Feel at home in our charming, 440 sq ft studio near 12South and Downtown Nashville.
• Walkable location (most errands & activities accomplished on foot)
• Community Pool
• HDTV Antenna w/ Roku for Netflix, Amazon & More
• Free, onsite parking
• Hip, safe neighborhood
• Taxes included
Minutes by car to: Downtown, Nissan Stadium, Convention Center, Bridgestone Arena, Amphitheater, Vanderbilt, Belmont, Opry, Airport. Walk to restaurants, bars, music, groceries & more!
• Behavior: Please keep the Honky Tonkin and partyin’ on Broadway and not in the home our neighborhood, please. Nashville quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am daily.
• Occupancy: Due to the home size we do have to respect our maximum occupancy requirement of 4 guests.
• Signage and Decor: You may be coming to celebrate a special event and we're happy to be a part of that. However, Nashville allows no signage or decor of any kind to be placed outside of the home. Feel free to decorate the interior as long as no decor or signage is visible from the exterior of the home. We also ask that you refrain from using tacks, pins or tape on the interior and remove any decor prior to leaving. :)
• Damage: We understand that accidents happen but please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned.
• Plumbing: We would like to avoid having a plumber come and crash your stay so please avoid flushing anything other than toilet paper down the toilet.
• Pool & Post Swimming: Follow posted community pool rules. When returning from the pool, please do not sit on any furniture wet or leave wet swim suits/clothing/towels on furniture or floors. ☺
• Security: Please keep the front door locked when in or leaving the home.
• Smoking: Smoking is ONLY on the front balcony, no smoking in the home.
• Kitchen: Please wash any items you use and return them to their rightful place in the home.
• Age: Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however we do ask that they are accompanied by parents or guardians at all times for their own safety.
• Pets: We love them but due to the building regulations, they are not allowed.
• We utilize a NoiseAware noise monitoring device to ensure quiet hours are observed. Please do not tamper with or unplug the device.
У этого хозяина 75 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Connector | Seeker | Traveler | Dreamer | Doer | Animal Lover | Shopper | Book Nerd | Above all: (Grand) Daughter | Wife | Family | Friend | Believer!
My husband Richard and I now call Nashville home after moving from Florida in January, 2013. We love to explore the amazing sights, sounds and tastes of Nashville- and every other city we visit for that matter!
While we have a lot of fun hosting, we also take it seriously. We follow local laws and pay taxes to avoid any issues for you (and us). I sit on the board for a local short term rental organization that helps advocate and educate within the community. What all this means for you? You're safe when you choose one of our homes to stay in!
As guests, we treat your home how we would treat any of our own homes. We love hearing about ways to experience our travel destinations like locals and hope to live like one during our stay with you. :)
"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."- Maya Angelou