We live on a beautiful rural property in Gippsland, close to Traralgon/Morwell, 180km from Melb.
There is a modern new private guest house on the property, not shared , with your own carport. The guest house is on our property shares a driveway.
You are welcome to wander the property, collect some eggs, walk down to the Traralgon Creek.
The guest house has x1 double bed. The couch turns into a bed which would cater for x1 adult or two small children. It is too beautiful not to share x
Другие важные подробности
A great accommodation for business people who would like to switch off.
An even better getaway from the rat race. It is secluded, yet close enough to access supermarkets and restaurants etc by car (15km). Alternatively come prepared with food, go nowhere and enjoy the serenity of the creek and birds, maybe you will see a kangaroo or wombat. Relax and stress less :)
- i can provide a single mattress for a fourth or possibly person if required.
- Myself or my family are happy to meet and greet you if we are available, otherwise I will always be available via text/messenger
- I am flexible with check-in/out hours
- Whilst there is a kitchenette available this only caters for electrical appliances. There is no oven or hotplates.
-There is a large refrigerator and freezer (No ice machine)
- There is ramp access but note that the main bed is upstairs in a loft.
- No laundry available, although I can assist with these facilities if required.
-A small clothes rack and hangers are available for clothes. An iron can be available on request.
- We have two large friendly dogs (golden retriever and Labradoodle) which may visit. Let me know if you do not like dogs and i can quite easily keep them out of sight.
- I am happy to advise of many beautiful locations around Gippsland.
- I am happy to provide breakfast staples if required.
- Discount rates can be worked out for extended/repeat business customers
- we are genuine in wanting to share this guesthouse out to people and have visitors appreciate out beautiful paradise.
- 15 km to Traralgon
- 20km to Morwell
- 170km to Melbourne CBD
- 200km to Melbourne Airport
- 170km to Lakes Entrance
- 10km to Loy Yang Power
- 30km to Tarra Bulga National Park
- 130km to Wilson's Promontory National Park
- 110km to Inverloch
- 4 km to local general store for milk, bread, fuel and the best fish 'n' chips in town ;)