Get ready for paradise! This oceanfront, 38th-floor condo is brand-new and features an amazing deck offering panoramic views of the Caribbean and the walled city. Housed in a luxury building in the center of Bocagrande, guests will enjoy a close-in location that is within one-mile of historic Cartegena and nearby local attractions. Enjoy five-star resort amenities including a stunning oceanfront pool, first-class fitness facilities, and 24-hour on-site security.
Breathtaking…the building, the condo, the view! It’s all new, very accommodating, and ready for business This is a spacious one-bedroom apartment that includes a a King size Bed and sleep sofa , 2 full baths, a well-equipped kitchen, and scenic outdoor living space. It’s ideal for two, private enough for four, and promises lasting memories for all. Upscale furnishings and beautiful appointments will appeal to travelers who want first-class accommodations at an affordable price point. This is a space that is best suited for couples and small families who want to be pampered.
Luxury ocean front pool, gym, sauna, steam, garage parking
Общение с гостями
Upon arrival I will make sure everything is perfect for their stay and they can reach me 24 hours a day.
Другие важные подробности
My condo is for clients who want only the best both with the property and the service they receive.
Treat this home away from home as you would treat your own. It is my vacation dream, and I want to share it with you. Only registered guest are permitted in the property, no unlawful activity is permitted of any kind
MORROS CITY TOURIST BUILDING HORIZONTAL PROPERTY
Swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Fitness Center and Turkish Bath.
Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
It is prohibited in the social zone (swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym and Turkish):
1. Celebrate parties, with or without the presence of musical groups.
2. Carrying or keeping pets or pets in the area.
3. Use music devices, except personal audio devices (with headphones).
4. Run, skate, ride a bicycle or tricycle, play with balls and racquets.
5. Carry out activities that may disturb other people who are in the place or who may cause damage to private or common property of the building.
6. Eat food, except for mackerel.
7. Use containers or glass containers.
8. Reserve, mistreat, stain, dirty and damage chairs, sunbeds and cushions. For the conservation and hygiene of the mats, towels should be used on them.
9. Place the cushions of the sweepers on the floor, put them in the pool or remove them from the area.
10. Remove from the area leaving personal items or debris.
11. Leave children alone in the area. It will be the absolute responsibility of the parents or responsible adult of the child, any accident that can happen to them by the fact to leave them alone in this zone.
It is also inside the pool:
1. Use the pool suffering from infectious or contagious diseases or skin lesions.
2. Smoking, eating chewing gum and consuming any kind of food or drink.
3. Wash children with or without diapers. For this must be used diapers for swimming pool.
4. Introduce or play with clearly dangerous elements.
5. Bathing without showers before or without removing from the body oils, suntan lotions, protectors, lotions or the like.
6. In general, deploy any type of activity or conduct that may cause discomfort or harm to other swimmers or pool equipment.
Smoking is not allowed in the social area and lobby.
1. Minors should ALWAYS be accompanied by a responsible adult. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the gym.
2. Before leaving the apartment check that the doors and windows are properly closed.
3. When leaving, be sure to leave the water, gas, and gas registers closed (not including the refrigerator). The building maintenance staff is in a position to close the water and gas faucets when requested.
4. The use of handcuffs is mandatory for both temporary tenants and guests of owners and must be used throughout their stay in the building.
5. Concierges are NOT authorized to receive apartment keys. In exceptional cases and only for reasons of force majeure may be left in sealed envelopes, which will be provided by the custodians and must be withdrawn within 24 hours. The envelopes must be signed by the person who leaves them and must be written on these in the name of the person who will receive it.
6. Street vendors are not allowed into the building.
7. When leaving your vehicle in the visitor's parking lot, be sure not to leave valuables inside.
8. When entering the internal parking lot, the glass of the vehicle must be stopped and lowered in order to be fully identified by the Concierge and / or security guard.
1. The use of sound equipment inside the apartments at high volumes that disturb the tranquility of the neighbors will not be allowed. (The Conerjes are authorized to call the Police in case of not meeting the requirements).
2. No musical groups and / or orchestra are allowed inside the apartments
3. It is forbidden to hang carpets, clothing, signs, signs, posters and other similar items on exterior walls, doors, windows, grilles, balconies or common areas.
4. It is forbidden to throw paper, cigarette butts, trash or any other object from balconies.
5. Pets or pets may circulate (not stay) through common areas of the building, except for elevators, always accompanied by a responsible adult and subject to scrape.
6. Temporary tenants may not receive visitors during their stay inside the building.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Metropolitan Police Quadrant - Bocagrande between streets (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Electrical energy damage
Water service damages
Gas service damages